Jesus the Son of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

geordie72

Sep 20, 2009
Deuteronomy 23:2 says that bastards can not attend church unto the tenth generation. If Jesus was spawned by Mary and Jehovah as the Bible claims then he is technically a bastard and should not be the leader of the church.?

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Jn 3:12If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? 13And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he [ Man ] that came down[Descended] from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.Its no coincidence that Jesus says what He did in vs 12, that we by nature do not believe Heavenly Things..Then follows that statement with a most profound heavenly truth, and that is His Manhood Person is from Heaven..Paul states the same in eph 4:9(Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? 10He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)Now notice vs 9..Who ascended who is the he ? Why its the Man Jesus ChristJn 20:17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.Jesus the Man ascended to His Father and His God..This is Man, Jesus, for God the Word does not Have a God, For He is God..It also says that He that ascended, descended unto the Lower parts of the earth, perhaps a reference to the womb of the virgin..ps 139:13For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. But here is confirmation in vs 10..The one who descended is the Same as the one who ascended..So if it was the Man Jesus who ascended, then so likewise, it was The Man Jesus who descended..

geordie72

Sep 20, 2009
Jesus explains that the reason he speaks in parables is so that no one will understand him, “lest . . . they . . . should understand . . . and should be converted, and I should heal them.” Matthew 13:10-15Jesus explains why he speaks in parables to confuse people so they will go to hell. Mark 4:11-12

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
John chapter 6 is another chapter, some of it anyway, that reveals that Jesus Christ had flesh [ not flesh and blood] but a Heavenly Body before the Incarnation. jn 6: 38For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. Now Jesus is speaking of Himself, as a Man, and I says I came down from heaven, and He says He was sent.. This cannot be speaking about His Deity, as God the Word, for He abstractedly speaking cant be sent because He is God..though He is in Union with the Man Jesus Christ who was sent, the anointed Man.. Now lets notice a few more verses in this passage of Jn 6: 41The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven. 33For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. 42And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven? This is key, for Jesus is saying He is the bread of life that came down from heaven..Now He tells us the origin of the bread [ heaven] now what is the bread ? 51I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. Notice , Jesus says the bread from heaven is My flesh ! This is not the flesh from Mary or His incarnation because that did not come from Heaven ! Vs 58 58This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever. This is that bread [ flesh] which came down from Heaven.. What can be more plainer than this ? Straight out of Jesus mouth, that this bread [ his flesh] came down from Heaven..For He was a Heavenly Man veiled in the likeness of sinful flesh..Jesus had a spiritual body all the time, veiled by that body of weakness, or that body in the likeness of sinful flesh.. vs 51 51I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. The above is what John refers to in His epistle chpt 1: 1That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; [or The Living bread] 2(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) Jesus Christ, the Man, as the Living Bread [ which was His flesh] was in the beginning with the Father in Heaven..and by the incarnation became manifested.. This will be enlightening to any that may be of Gods elect, but to the non elect, this truth serves only as a witness against you..

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
In Christ Pre Creation Manhood, God ordained Him Creator, Redeemer, and Judge of all Creation.. As pertaining to Him before Creation being ordained the Judge of the world: Acts 17: 30And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: 31Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. His resurrection from the dead confirmed and made manifest that God had already appointed Him Judge.. His resurrection made known or declared what He was already, The Son of God with Power..rom 1: 4Anddeclared [openly marked out] to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead: Remember even before Jesus Christ died He said this jn 5: 22For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: The amplified bible says: 22Even the Father judges no one, for He has given all judgment (the last judgment and the whole business of judging) entirely into the hands of the Son, Now back to the KJV, but hath committed all Judgment to the Son..Hath committed in the Greek is a Perfect tense, meaning it was a once and for all action in the past, not needing to be repeated.. And the word committed is the greek word didomi and one of its meanings is to appoint to a office.. So Jesus had already been in the Past, before Creation and part of His Mediatoral Man duties, Had been appointed to, ordained to the the business of office of Judge.. And His resurrection gave proof of that.. Now this being true, this is more biblical evidence that Jesus Christ preexisted as a Man before Creation and He was ordained as the Judge of all Creation and The Last Day.. I have proved His manhood before Creation and I will show too His Deity.. Notice again acts 17: 31Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. Paul says that The man hath been appointed by God whence God will Judge the world in righteousness.. Now compare ps 96 13 13Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth. The LORD Jehovah is coming [ in the 2nd coming] to Judge the World with righteousness Remember all Judgment has been committed to the Son, The father judgeth No Man..So Jehovah who is coming to Judge must be the Son in His Divine Nature as well..The Word of God.. Rev 20: 12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. Now, who is God Here, the scene is the last Judgment, who has been given to Judge ? Who is God here , The Father or the Son ?

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Rev 1: 12And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 13And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. [14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 17And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: [18I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. 19Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; Jesus prayed to His Father, return me to the Glory I had with thee before the world began.. Jn 17: 5]And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. In the passage above in revelation, we have a description of How the God Man appeared in His Glory before the World began.. He set aside this Glory to be made like unto sinful man.. He describes Himself in vs 18 as the one who was dead, and now liveth forevermore. And notice in vs 17, He says I am the First and the Last.. So if He was the First, then evidently He had this Glory before creation.. We must be consistent here, for if He was speaking of His Manhood in vs 18, as was dead, then He must be referring to His Manhood in vs 17 as the First and the Last..