Jewish influence in the USA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

user-1

May 21, 2023
-
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
Through my research with the apocalyptic Revelation, I came across something that is very strange. I have noticed how present Jews are in many areas. Powerful Jews have influence in American politics, finance, science and media. This is very remarkable, considering that there are only 8 million Jews in the U.S. and only 16 million worldwide. You think this is just a stupid conspiracy theory? I thought so too, but it's not. Anyone who has really researched this cannot deny the great influence of the Jews.

But that's not the only thing that surprised me, because I also noticed that among non-Jewish American politicians there is obviously a very great affection for Judaism. Here are some examples: Donald Trump wears a kippah and visits the Wailing Wall, his daughter converts to Judaism and marries a Jew. Joe Biden says on TV he is a Zionist, his three children have married Jews. Bill Clintion's daughter also converted to Judaism and married a Jew.

I don't know about you guys, but I find that very strange.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Through my research with the apocalyptic Revelation, I came across something that is very strange. I have noticed how present Jews are in many areas. Powerful Jews have influence in American politics, finance, science and media. This is very remarkable, considering that there are only 8 million Jews in the U.S. and only 16 million worldwide. You think this is just a stupid conspiracy theory? I thought so too, but it's not. Anyone who has really researched this cannot deny the great influence of the Jews.

But that's not the only thing that surprised me, because I also noticed that among non-Jewish American politicians there is obviously a very great affection for Judaism. Here are some examples: Donald Trump wears a kippah and visits the Wailing Wall, his daughter converts to Judaism and marries a Jew. Joe Biden says on TV he is a Zionist, his three children have married Jews. Bill Clintion's daughter also converted to Judaism and married a Jew.

I don't know about you guys, but I find that very strange.
Look the Jews are lost ! what they are peddling this world ! for it's all they can know !

Fact is that such people are not worthy of God in fact and they are not Jews truly at all, but as the Bible says they are ? They are the ones who were led astray in fact and the worthy Jews as they all became Christians in fact !

Nowadays many people sadly Idolise so called Jews !

I am a Jew myself, well my sir name is Jewish, now I remember that I never came across anyone in any Church in the 60's, 70's , 80's that idolised the Jews ! They all looked down on Jews in fact for biblical reasons, not because one was of the blood line, as they all asked me where did your forefathers come from ? And they all were fine with that ! They were not against me because I was from such a blood line at all.

When ever I met professional highly educated people doctors etc when they first see my sir name they say, Oh your Jewish !

Some rant claiming, you were lucky to of escape persecution, and I may say, we were not persecuted because we were in Australia 100 years before Hitler came to power and not to mention were Christians, but such goes over most peoples heads directly, for they think or demand that white people only came here after the war and Jews can not become Christians, a gay man and a Indian doctor refused what I said outright ? I said I am the 5 generation Australian and they rejected all such.

But it does come across nowadays as that people have to idolise everything that is outright wrong ! and stupid.

When I was talking about the Jewish issue regarding the Bible and coming from a Christian perspective years ago, all were in the same understanding !
But nowadays when the same issue comes up, well is an issue that comes from outright ignorance that is a Atheist or a carnal point of view, that's being dished up !
So it's the ignorant who conducts ! and such gets it all wrong in fact. and ignorant people get empowered on nonsense ! to drive their wagon !

What I have found is that many Jews that I know are a very driven people, my dad was a workaholic driven like a mad man totally insane driven, if you did not work 7 days a week you were considered a bludger ! you do not work 8hr day, you work 15hr days and a quality job standard.

People like Joe Biden does not surprise me at all, that he is crawling up to the so called Zionist Satanic Devils.

You being a German, did you know that Hitler was a Zionist Jew lover and if it was not for the Jew Hitler and his games that the place that they call Israel would never of took place in fact if it was not for Hitler doing the ground work for such to take place. It was all his glory, no one could say it was not thanks all to Hitler that the State called Israel was set in place. Oh and his Jewish master Lord Rothschild. who the so called Zionist made a burnt offering of 6 million Jews to their gods !
Not that the 70 million others got killed means anything, they were just a side dish to the creation of The State they claim to be Israel ?
But do the real worthy Jews make that claim, that it is Israel, No they don't claim it is Israel at all but they hope it to become such on day !
But a worthy Christian knows that a truly born again Christian is Israel in fact ! we are not looking for Christ Jesus, for we are found ! and everyone outside of such is Lost !

Then them Jews if they are worthy to God, they will come to Christ Jesus, he will come into their lives and their eyes will be opened and do his working. Then their workings will be worthy works in Christ Jesus. not as a poor lost condemned slob as they are now.

Hitler did the workings of the Talmud Jews who controlled him all the way through. and the majority of people fell for it all, just like they do with Joe Biden ! That's why Jesus said of this world, that it was full of Deceptions and Delusions.
Jesus was pointing to the Kingdom of God ! and their is a list of all who can not enter in the Bible in fact and if anyone rejects just one of them listed, then they are not worthy of the Kingdom of God.