jn 4:42 The Saviour of the World

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Gods elect, who are they, they are men and women and children form all over the world and from all nations. Where will you find them and how do you know them. When you walk down the street you may pass one, they will look just like you, but on the inside they are lonely broken people, whos lives have being turned upside down, whos faith appears strained and tattered, who feel like they have being on the frontline of a war for so long they wonder how they will survive, who every day cry out to God, " why", whos faith is in Jesus alone, whos only Guide and teacher is their savior, Jesus Christ. who constanly cry Lord. i am tired of waiting, I am tire dof the lies, I am tired of the anger and biterness and HAte, I am tired of living in a world that doesnt care and that doesnt know how to love, im tired of religion ,and mans ways, oh Lord I long for that day that you come , and that I can be with you for ever more, when all this wil just be faded distant memory, when Lord we can all run to our father and sit in His lap, for ever to be loved, no more darkness only light, no more hate only love. Jesus be glorifed n the lives of your elect. In His Love

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
Yes I am cursed; notice: Yes Jesus redeemed from the curse but we are not totally redeemed yet; it is a process; and that is why we are here. If we were, we then we would be totally perfect and will never sin or die? This is not the case. The curse was death, spiritual death. Genesis:3: 17And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy lifeThat was the curse (DEATH). Notice all die in Adam; notice: condemnation which to the whole race,Romans 5:18-20 (Weymouth’s) It follows then just as the result of a single transgression is a condemnation which to the whole race, so also is the result of a single degree of righteousness is a life giving acquittal which extends to the whole race. (19) for as thought the disobedience of one individual the mass of mankind were constituted as sinners, so also though the obedience of one, the mass of mankind will be constituted righteous. Now law was brought in later on so that the transgression might increase, but sin increased, grace is overflowed.1 Corinthians 15:22-2422For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
savedbygrace57;72490]benoi says: you may be cursed said:
curse[/B] of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: Sorry, but God didnt make Christ a curse, and too those whom He was made a curse for..

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
Do we really believe this?I am not talking about just understanding this on an intellectual level, while we live the restour life in defeat, anxiety, fear, worry, doubt, and unbelief. I am talking about this revelation getting down deep in your soul, to where thisthought permeates every aspect of your life. Once we see Who Jesus really is and what Heaccomplished, then there is no longer any reason to doubt God on any level. I know we will not be perfect and still struggle at times, but our struggle does not need to dominate us. We should be dominated by the power and loveof Almighty God. He is the Savior. He is able. He is willing.Not only will God not lose anything or anyone, BUT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO LOSE ANY-THING OR ANYONE!It is called the law of circularity! All things come from God, exist through Him, and shall end in Him!CASE CLOSED!!!Trust God in your relationship with Him...your marriage or relationship with others...your job...your finances...your health...your ministry...your passions...and dreams...your everything.NOTHING CAN SEPARATE YOU FROM THE LOVE OF GOD...NOT EVEN THE GRAVE!!!Know this: Jesus Christ is not the potential Savior of the world if man does everything just right, butHe is the actual Savior of the world, every man inhis own order!!!1st John 4:1414 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.Logabe

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
mj says:
Gods elect, who are they, they are men and women and children form all over the world and from all nations.
Thats correct..
Where will you find them and how do you know them.
One way of knowing them is they walk in Truth ! 2 jn 1 4 I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father. 3 jn 1 3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth.I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
benoi says:
Yes I am cursed; notice: Yes Jesus redeemed from the curse but we are not totally redeemed yet..
You may not be redeemed yet, but the elect are redeemed [past tense] from the curse of the Law.. gal 3: Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: Its Eternal Redemption and we [ the elect] are perfected forever by it.. heb 9: Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
Yes Christ paid the price from the curse; Jesus paid the price for all people (He reversed the curse for all men). But like I was trying to say to you are still influnced by the curse for you're flesh body is still corrupt and will die; you may get sick and we still sin.
savedbygrace57;72528]benoi says: You may not be redeemed yet said:
from the curse of the Law.. gal 3: Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: Its Eternal Redemption and we [ the elect] are perfected forever by it.. heb 9: Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
benoi says:
Jesus paid the price for all people
No He didnt, He didnt pay the price for the devils children Matt 25: 41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: