JOB!!! What happened??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Blessings and peace to you Brother. Look forward to your return after you do that Ironing!!! Jesus Is Lord

ToolOfHis

Nov 1, 2008
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother Mike and All, Here is what is going down thats keeping me tied up. First off i have a storage locker about 150 miles from here i must empty our within a couple of weeks. I also have two daughters and their families moving this coming week-end. My oldest girl is moving about 10 miles from here and signed the lease yesterday. A few of the rooms needs painting so guess who is getting blessed with that job. One of my other daughters is moving to the place my oldest daughter is moving out of. This place needs some painting too. Hopefully the landlord will tend to that. Sense everyone works and i'm retired i get to be boxer upper too. Boys...its good to be needed. So my younger daughter can get a free lap top out of this mess we are cutting the cable service here before we move any furniture from here and then they will change it over to my younger daughter. My oldest daughter will get service at her place on Saturday afternoon. Some where in all this moving i must empty out that locker which will take about three loads on my pick-up. As i said before...i have a few things to iron out. Now for some good news. I received word that two more churches are willing to accept my prayer requests for those i lay hands on. The Lord just keeps blessing me in all things !!! About six or seven months ago i told someone i felt the Lord was going to bless me with a really big blessing of some kind. I can honestly say i feel he has with these prayer warriors. Take Care My Friends, God Bless you all, Tool