Joined unto spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@soul man Some Bible editions even have different colours for various verses and sections, according to themes. It might of course be a bit interpretative.

I have some of those, I collect Bible's from estate sales and so on but I had some of my own before I started collecting. I think the study Bibles, concordances, and so on all have some stuff to say. To take one and place all your eggs in it well you may want to spread your eggs out some haha.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I have some of those, I collect Bible's from estate sales and so on but I had some of my own before I started collecting. I think the study Bibles, concordances, and so on all have some stuff to say. To take one and place all your eggs in it well you may want to spread your eggs out some haha.
@soul man It's inevitable that some study Bible editors' perspectives will be interpretive.

Reactions: soul man