joke

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
A man lived alone all his life with his dog. The dog was his only companion. after 15 years together the dog dies. The man is devasted and goes to the Baptist church to talk with the paster...I would like to have a funeral service for my dog... He was my best friend and family and I would like to honor his passing. The minister said "I'm sorry but we just dont do that kind of thing in our church." The man looked so disheartened, the Baptist minister said, "You know there is a Penecostal Church down the street. They do a lot of weird stuff there. The pastor there is a nice guy maybe he'll do the funeral for your dog. The man looks at the pastor shakes his hand and says" thanks, I appreciate you help. Do you think 5000 dollars is enough to offer the Pentacostal Pastor for doing the services?" the Baptist minister said, " Wait a minute. You didn't tell me your dog was a Baptist."

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
lol! That was good
smile.gif
Aaron