Joshua From Ga Here!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

joshuaajones

May 8, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Hello beloved of Christ!

I have a personal blog, which will give you a far better idea of who I am than I can type out here,
but I did want to give God some Praise for opening another door to connect with His Body!

If anyone is in need of prayer, I utilize Skype and will pray for you on the spot if I'm online.
...maybe even if I'm away ;)

I look forward to edifying and being edified here!

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
Hello beloved of Christ!

I have a personal blog, which will give you a far better idea of who I am than I can type out here,
but I did want to give God some Praise for opening another door to connect with His Body!

If anyone is in need of prayer, I utilize Skype and will pray for you on the spot if I'm online.
...maybe even if I'm away ;)

I look forward to edifying and being edified here!

I don't have skype but I can use all the prayers possible for me to receive my healing for my eyes. The sooner, the netter my Lord.

gumby

May 29, 2009
Hi there Joshua welcome to the site, if i mighy ask what is skype prayer?

joshuaajones

May 8, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Hi there Joshua welcome to the site, if i mighy ask what is skype prayer?

Skype is a free desktop messaging application like Yahoo and MSN have, but it enables far greater communication (ie crisp video & audio, robust chat, destop viewing, group conference, etc...). I have prayed for many of the brethren all over the world with skype and had the Spirit respond in mighty ways!

Translation: this is an opportunity to have someone pray with you verbally (without having to give out phone numbers) or face to face (should you have a web cam).