Joyous creatures...makes one smile

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are just a few of the happy foxes at SavAFox rescue. They are all foxes that were in captivity or pets, so they cannot be released into the wild.

The woman that runs the rescue is already negotiating to rescue 500 foxes from a fur farm.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where I live, I saw my first fox the other day while sitting outside.
We have deer that freely come onto our property.
Multiple chipmunks, squirrels, rabbits and even possums.
This was my first time seeing a fox.
Looking it up brought to my mind the script that the little fixes spoil the vine Song of Solomon 2:
Fox are omnivores eating meat and foliage.
These are her pets in the videos....fat & playful.
The compassion she has to tend to God's creatures displays a heart of love.
Thank you for sharing ❤️

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are her pets in the videos....fat & playful.
The compassion she has to tend to God's creatures displays a heart of love.
Thank you for sharing ❤️
The above videos were just a few of the foxes at her rescue center. She has different large, fenced yards for different foxes.

SavAFox also has a Florida location. She works from the Minnesota SavAFox.

When she takes possession of the 500 fur farm foxes, that will be after they buy another property....they are raising funds for that now. They are thinking of maybe buying in Tennessee.

They will rescue the foxes at the fur farm below...

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are just a few of the happy foxes at SavAFox rescue. They are all foxes that were in captivity or pets, so they cannot be released into the wild.

The woman that runs the rescue is already negotiating to rescue 500 foxes from a fur farm.
Fox laughs are the best.

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and Debp

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We have many Foxes here in the UK....they wake us up at night sometimes, with their horrific talk....it’s sounds like someone is being murdered ....or a woman being attacked....very alarming, if one doesn’t know it’s the Fox’s mating time...

• Haha
Reactions: Debp

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I tell you what @Debp ...the first time I heard the Fox’s crying.....I nearly phoned the police, I thought someone was being murdered in these woods, right next to my house.

Their crying sent shivers down my spine!!.."I know it sounds funny, but, I can assure you I was petrified at the time!!image.jpg

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have many Foxes here in the UK....they wake us up at night sometimes, with their horrific talk....it’s sounds like someone is being murdered ....or a woman being attacked....very alarming, if one doesn’t know it’s the Fox’s mating time...
Have you heard of Debs The Crazy Fox Lady?
She's in the UK and feeds several foxes.

This video also shows the neighbor's cat Samba. She also has two cats of her own....one of which looks just like my cat.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
She has certainly gained her trust, I bet that took dedication, that neighbour was obliging as well....I bet they aren’t all like that.

Never heard of her to be honest....I can remember as a child, a man having a fox as a pet, had it on a lead and collar...maybe rescued it from a pup...not sure what baby Fox’s are called....

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She has certainly gained her trust, I bet that took dedication, that neighbour was obliging as well....I bet they aren’t all like that.

Never heard of her to be honest....I can remember as a child, a man having a fox as a pet, had it on a lead and collar...maybe rescued it from a pup...not sure what baby Fox’s are called....
Here she is hand feeding two of the foxes.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Though it’s pleasant to watch her feed the foxes.

Our RSPCA advice is.

How can I help foxes in
the area?
If you regularly see foxes in your garden, they have probably already found a good food supply in the area and foxes are excellent scavengers. If you decide to provide food for foxes it’s important to bear in mind that whilst you like to see foxes your neighbours may not share the same view and may see foxes as a problem, which could result in action taken against the animals. As a result we would always recommend caution when feeding foxes. Don’t try to make them tame, never hand-feed them or put out too much food as foxes may not move far if all the food they need is available in one garden – they may bury some, defecate or cause other problems in neighbouring gardens leading to ill-feeling against the foxes.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though it’s pleasant to watch her feed the foxes.

Our RSPCA advice is.

How can I help foxes in
the area?
If you regularly see foxes in your garden, they have probably already found a good food supply in the area and foxes are excellent scavengers. If you decide to provide food for foxes it’s important to bear in mind that whilst you like to see foxes your neighbours may not share the same view and may see foxes as a problem, which could result in action taken against the animals. As a result we would always recommend caution when feeding foxes. Don’t try to make them tame, never hand-feed them or put out too much food as foxes may not move far if all the food they need is available in one garden – they may bury some, defecate or cause other problems in neighbouring gardens leading to ill-feeling against the foxes.

I don't know where in the UK the Crazy Fox Lady lives but several years ago I saw a documentary about foxes in London. The foxes were having a hard time, lacking food.

One of her neighbors, a man, also feeds the foxes. She says her neighbors are nice and try not to scare the foxes.

She also gives them medicine when needed.... especially for mange and has cured a couple already.

Her favorite fox, Biscuit, had to be euthanized. She was doing poorly so Deb called a rescue group. They took Biscuit to the veterinarian and found Biscuit had too many Lung Worms to treat. Otherwise they would have treated Biscuit.