Judgment on US

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

charleychacko

Jul 27, 2006
The scriptures reveal in Isaiah that (THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES BY HIS NAME) can turn from their wicked ways, humble ourselves and pray, that He will hear from heaven and heal our land. This would mean that unbelievers are not the ones to have to turn for that to happen. We are. Yes, Israel got lands that unbelievers were thrown out for their sin. But we are seeded here too. So, that puts it in OUR hands. Revival can come as a result of us turning. Yes it takes the Holy Spirit, but that comes as the result of our faith working to seek God. (IE the Pentecost experience) But too many Christians don't. If I were to rip pages out of the Bible and you saw it, you would be angry and consider me cursed by God. The problem is too many Christians rip the word out of there hearts and consider themselves not cursed. We need to continue on to the prize by examining ourselves daily and working out our salvation. I've also seen that some want, if you listen carefully to them, judgement to fall on the US so they can say 'I told you so.' Wrong attitude on the subject.Some may say we have more righteous men than Sodom did so God won't destroy us. But in Amos those who said destruction won't fall on us (Chapter 9) were the first to die. Only a remnant was left. I'd rather be part of the remnant then those who cause destruction to come. So please examine, as I am, your life before God. We are more accountable and should be.