Just a Little Fantasy . . .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 14 "and to God [are] thanks, who at all times is leading us in triumph in the Christ, and the fragrance of His knowledge He is manifesting through us in every place," YLT

God is at all times leading us in triumph . . . the Roman procession, the ticker tape parade, except . . .

2 Peter 1:10-11
"wherefore, the rather, brethren, be diligent to make stedfast your calling and choice, for these things doing, ye may never stumble, for so, richly shall be superadded to you the entrance into the age-during reign of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ."

Those parades end when everyone goes home and back to their old lives.

Everything is golden and glowing as we walk together, the saints of God, light fills the world as we see only His glory, in His victory we are victorious, Oh so very happy! Free from the sins of the flesh, free to overcome the world, and we share! We share Jesus with all around us, in our words, in our actions, in our prayers. We trust Jesus for everything in our lives. In circumstance we see the hand of our Father Who Loves us!!

Always in Triumph!! Walking in victory with Jesus! And the light shines brighter towards the coming day, the night far past, as we labor, as we work, to share the love of our Father.

Almost home! But not back to our old lives, no. There is now a stillness coming, and Jesus is walking at my side. And He takes my hand and stops, and I stop, and I look into His eyes, see the love in His eyes. The light grows bright, as the day dawns, and the morning star rises in my heart, and He says to me, "Well done, My good and faithful servant!" And then . . . what I've been waiting my whole life . . . a big hug from Jesus!

1 Corinthians 5 ". . . and then shall every man have praise of God."

Fantasy? Or reality? Or just a happy thought on my way to work I wanted to share.

Much love!
Mark

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
2 Corinthians 14 "and to God [are] thanks, who at all times is leading us in triumph in the Christ, and the fragrance of His knowledge He is manifesting through us in every place," YLT

God is at all times leading us in triumph . . . the Roman procession, the ticker tape parade, except . . .

2 Peter 1:10-11
"wherefore, the rather, brethren, be diligent to make stedfast your calling and choice, for these things doing, ye may never stumble, for so, richly shall be superadded to you the entrance into the age-during reign of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ."

Those parades end when everyone goes home and back to their old lives.

Everything is golden and glowing as we walk together, the saints of God, light fills the world as we see only His glory, in His victory we are victorious, Oh so very happy! Free from the sins of the flesh, free to overcome the world, and we share! We share Jesus with all around us, in our words, in our actions, in our prayers. We trust Jesus for everything in our lives. In circumstance we see the hand of our Father Who Loves us!!

Always in Triumph!! Walking in victory with Jesus! And the light shines brighter towards the coming day, the night far past, as we labor, as we work, to share the love of our Father.

Almost home! But not back to our old lives, no. There is now a stillness coming, and Jesus is walking at my side. And He takes my hand and stops, and I stop, and I look into His eyes, see the love in His eyes. The light grows bright, as the day dawns, and the morning star rises in my heart, and He says to me, "Well done, My good and faithful servant!" And then . . . what I've been waiting my whole life . . . a big hug from Jesus!

1 Corinthians 5 ". . . and then shall every man have praise of God."

Fantasy? Or reality? Or just a happy thought on my way to work I wanted to share.

Much love!
Mark

Amen. Called to 'live there'....sometimes I slip back a bi fro itt...but that is our position in Christ for sure.

Now, if my feet could catch up to where my heart is...I'd be almost home!