Just a thought about posting on Christian Forums.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thankful 1

Dec 2, 2010
Jesus has had me post on the forums for years. I believed it was my way to give the word Jesus asked me to give. While that has some validity it was not, as I have just been told, the main reason for my posting.
Jesus tells me that my posting was one of his ways of teaching me.

I often wondered if all my words were having any positive effect. Now I know that the main positive effect has been within myself.

Jesus will tell me something, and after I post what he tells me, twenty or so times, it becomes fixed in my mind.
I have always known that my ministry was to give a word, and that Jesus would have me do so in person, but until it is Jesus’ time for me to go public, I assumed the forums were my way of giving God’s Word.

I wonder how many people are learning from his or her post?

Hollyrock

Nov 17, 2011
USA
Jesus has had me post on the forums for years. I believed it was my way to give the word Jesus asked me to give. While that has some validity it was not, as I have just been told, the main reason for my posting.
Jesus tells me that my posting was one of his ways of teaching me.

I often wondered if all my words were having any positive effect. Now I know that the main positive effect has been within myself.

Jesus will tell me something, and after I post what he tells me, twenty or so times, it becomes fixed in my mind.
I have always known that my ministry was to give a word, and that Jesus would have me do so in person, but until it is Jesus’ time for me to go public, I assumed the forums were my way of giving God’s Word.

I wonder how many people are learning from his or her post?
I think that is just wonderful and I suspect that is true for all of us here. I post threads about something that I have been wondering about or want to bring attention to and as I read the replies, I am the one who is usually filled with insight that I did'nt have before, suddenly seeing things in a new light. So yes, I think that posting is hugely for the one posting with the hope that others are being blessed by them as well. I thank each of you for your posts, they have helped me to grow in thought.

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Iron strengthens iron. The insight God has given me I want to share. When I share, others give me their insight and I am enlightened all the more. Posting here is double blessing indeed. :) I thank God and all of you for everything I have learned thus far. I am certain we will all continue to grow closer to His image thwarting all opposition.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep... I feel that way too. A discourse or debate either changes your mind or strengthens your position. I don't think anyone can spend a fair amount of time here, participating and not dig into the Bible. It's rare that anyone's mind is changed.... I have changed my point of view a couple of times on some small things, but certainly it has got me thinking.

Hollyrock

Nov 17, 2011
USA
What a blessing you are Holly... ^_^ and I agree with all said...

Shalom!
Thank you and God bless you :)

Iron strengthens iron. The insight God has given me I want to share. When I share, others give me their insight and I am enlightened all the more. Posting here is double blessing indeed. :) I thank God and all of you for everything I have learned thus far. I am certain we will all continue to grow closer to His image thwarting all opposition.
Amen !!!