Just found this board

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

manumuskin

Oct 29, 2009
HiLooks like some real interesting topics here.my name is Al,I'm 45 from south jersey.married 4 daughters between 20 and 27.six grand younguns 3 each between 9 and 1.my theology is mainly baptist.I'm am an adherent of Steve Collins lost tribe teachings of which i see you have a board on this subject and thats what I found googling.I am also an adherent of walt brown's Hydroplate theory whci describes how the flood can account for virtually all of the worlds geology we see today and would mean a 6000 year old earth is exactly what we have here and not some neo Darwinist multi billion year old earth.I also hold to the chn theory on the identity of the antichrist but since that is so controversial I'll leave that to another thread.I also believe we're short timers here and that I cannot stress enough how closae I believe we are to getting out of this joint for a few years and when we come back we will have a man in office who can and will straighten things out.You know who i speak of.Look forward to discussing a lot of things here.I've only skimmed the site but from what i see so far everyone seems to get along and thats what I like,people who can either agree or agree to disagree without fighting over it:)Al

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
manumuskin;74058]HiLooks like some real interesting topics here.my name is Al said:
I am just catching up on my reading on this forum so a belated welcome from me.You are a lucky guy to have 4 daughters (my opinion) . I only have one , she is 37. I am not familiar with Steve Collins' take on the 12 tribes , but look forward to future discussions. After all , Revelation speaks clearly about the 12 , yet as far as we know they are "long gone" in modern day. It is an interesting topic.I agree with your thoughts about the time being short , and one day look forward to your slant on the A/C. There is an interesting early book by [SIZE=-1]Arthur W. Pink[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] (1886-1952) outlining his thoughts on the antichrist. . Toward the end of his life he recanted a few of his earlier beliefs but overall an interesting read from someone in his generation. Free and online here:http://www.biblebelievers.com/Pink/antichrist01.htm[/SIZE]Let me know what you think once you get a chance to read it.Talk later , and again welcome to the forum. You come across as a deep thinker and I think we will have some interesting discussions.Martin W.

manumuskin

Oct 29, 2009
just seen your reply martin.I will read the book and let you know what i think.the lost tribes are a very large subject but I think mr. Collins has a very good take on it.the antichrist theory of sal Smario I also believe has a good take.I used to be an antichrist out of europe man but not anymore.Sal makes a very good case for who he chooses and this was originally given to his brother in a vision,his brother gave it to Sal because he didn't want to teach,Sal likes to teach.both theories have links to them at my sight athttp://6000yearstory.ning.com/Al

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, but that's where the moniker came from. I'm from close by to where General Marion operated, and this was just my little way of honoring him a bit. I like the name and tend to spend at least half my weekend out in the woods.

manumuskin

Oct 29, 2009
I'm from south jersey but I've been to snow island and the lynches branch.drove as far as i could till stopped by a gate at a cypress creek and then walked a couple miles back.was not prepared fro the gate or woulda brought a bike.i hear theirs an old cemetery back there and wanted much to find it.i spend most of my free time here in the pine barrens and cedar swamps of south jersey.i plot and hunt old property stones sometimes over 200 years old.some are inscribed but most are very old.have a few unknown abandoned graveyards up here too.wouldn't think of nj as a wild place but this end of it can be.jus found two 80 years old cypress trees up here planted by joseph wharton,their well north of their range and have kness up to three feet tall spread around them.I love the cypress swamps.spent three days canoe camping in okefenokee and two days in congaree.always wanted to canoe the little peedee and lynches and get out to otter island in ace basin.for more info on the barrens go tohttp://www.njpinebarrens.com/I'm manumuskin on there same as here.Al