Just to inspire you guys!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
JesusSaves.jpg
Matthew 7:21 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.Matthew 7:22 - Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?Matthew 7:23 - And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Lookin'4wardtoHeaven;64317)
(((Jordan)))That is a powerful message and so true! Did you make that?
Did I make that? No I did not. It was a fake penny (obviously) Although I really did forget his name, but it was a black person who gave one to my grandmother and one to me after the airplane took off, after we were in the air for a while.And what's may surprise you is, I was not a Christian at that time... And I just found the penny recently, I scan it on a scanner (obviously) and I enlarge the penny by using a program called "Windows Pictures and Fax Viewer" and then took a snapshot to take a picture from my computer to where I left it at. Paste it on a program called "Paint" and then save it onto the computer. Then I wanted to show it to you guys because I believed it was good use for CB as a power message indeed.