JUSTIFICATION by works, grace, or faith?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Michigan/Sterling Heights
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 11: 6
for if it is by grace, it is no longer of works. otherwise grace is no longer grace..

and if it is by works, it is no longer of grace, otherwise grace is no longer grace

Romans 4:4
Now to him who works, the wages are not counted as grace but as debt.

2 Timothy 1:9

who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began,

Titus 3:5
not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy (grace) He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

these are the clear words expressed in the word of God. and they prove what i said was correct
ALL scriptures must be taken into account and when that's done you get belief, faith, confession, repentance, baptism, and God's grace that saves.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL scriptures must be taken into account and when that's done you get belief, faith, confession, repentance, baptism, and God's grace that saves.
No scripture can contradict another part of scripture.

When God says it is grace and not works.. we can not say God did nto mean what he said.

you must interpret the parts of scripture to match..

YOU sir are not doing that

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you sir are out to lunch
I am not the one causing scripture to contradict my friend

you are.

Saying I am out to lunch and not supporting your case that you do notr make scripture contradict hurts your own case.. it shows you have nothing.. and can't counter my argument

Reactions: mailmandan

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not the one causing scripture to contradict my friend

you are.

Saying I am out to lunch and not supporting your case that you do notr make scripture contradict hurts your own case.. it shows you have nothing.. and can't counter my argument
I'm not going to debate nonsense with you. The scriptures speak for themselves. Go waste your time with someone else. Goodbye

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not going to debate nonsense with you. The scriptures speak for themselves. Go waste your time with someone else. Goodbye
You Can't debate.

thats why you run

every time I call you out with those passages. you can;t respond. you run away

But thats ok.. It just shows that I am right.. thank you for supporting me

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you are a joke
yet your the one who can not counter the scripture I gave you.

Call me any name you want. again, your just hurting your own case..

here I will be nice and give you a second chance..

for if it is by grace, it is no longer of works. otherwise grace is no longer grace..

and if it is by works, it is no longer of grace, otherwise grace is no longer grace

who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began,

not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy (grace) He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

Show me how I erred when I said it can only be grace or works. not both. when these passages clearly say exactly what i said..

or keep calling me names, showing you can;t answer.. and basically prove my point

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yet your the one who can not counter the scripture I gave you.

Call me any name you want. again, your just hurting your own case..

here I will be nice and give you a second chance..

Show me how I erred when I said it can only be grace or works. not both. when these passages clearly say exactly what i said..

or keep calling me names, showing you can;t answer.. and basically
Goodbye

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lamb's wife will have made herself ready. She was given garments of fine linen, which is the righteousness of the Saints. The Saints are doers of the Word, not depending on the Lord's righteousness to cover up their ongoing unrighteous deeds that defile one's garments.

Revelation 19
[6] And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
[7] Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
[8] And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
[9] And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. (KJV)

What defiles one's garments? Jesus tell us.

Mark 7
[20] And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.
[21] For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
[22] Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
[23] All these evil things come from within, and defile the man. (KJV)