Kenosis 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The preaching of the Christ life has to do with change of soul. A mind that is renewed to Christ in you.. taking on the mind of Christ.. allowing the mind of Christ to work in you - through the scripture you see Christ as your only life in spirit. Your spiritual life is Christ! The living life of God the father is in Christ in spirit. Scriptures have shown the difference in dividing soul and spirit. Or the difference between soul and spirit - and the two must be divided in scripture.

First; you see the there is a difference between soul and spirit.
Second you divide the difference of soul and spirit - by the word of truth. You do that by what scripture says directly to soul and directly to spirit.

Scripture divides by teaching - one in spirit with Christ, and being completed in soul, and will be completed in body, 2 Cor. 1:10.

10 who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us; - 2 Corinthians 1:10.

You see in scripture that in spirit - you are complete in spirit. You see the cross as the death to the old man spirit. It is finished "in spirit." Believers are as complete as they will ever be - in spirit, and being completed in soul/mind expression. Soul/mind expression is; where life is expressed. But it starts in spirit. What do we see in scripture about spirit. We see 'we live and move and have our being in spirit.' What am I to express? spirit, or allow/know spirit (Christ in you) to express itself naturally as a Christian. Renewed to Christ! who is the life in me (spirit).

A good way to say it is; when you see Christ as your life, and the mind is being renewed to Christ - life becomes spontaneous. In this life you are not going to live and be perfect in expression always..because of soulish expression - but the perfect one to God is Christ in you. You always need to clear the air when you talk about living life. We see the preaching of Christ as some kind of pefect expression in life. We can say - as I am renewed to Christ as my life. Life can become a spontaneous natural reaction. More so than me not knowing anything about the Christ in me.

By dividing soul and spirit - an inner work of the Holy Spirit to teach you the difference. And the Holy Spirit teaches believers how to divide the scriptures. What is dividing soul and spirit in the scriptures? You have an understanding when you read scriptures; if it is addressing soul or spirit. There is verses that concern the soul only, and verses that concern spirit only. They cannot be mixed for proper understanding of the verse. Mixing a verse or verses can bring confusion.. seems we just get bits and pieces. Paul must be followed to divide soul and spirit because he is the one that gives the understanding in his epistles about the human being made up of body, soul, and spirit. He tells the believer what happens in spirit - at the cross as well as when they believe on the Lord Jesus Christ! He describes soulish living according to that completion of the cross. Crucified with Christ - death to the old I - life in the new I. It is no longer I that liveth (old identity), but Christ liveth in me (new identity). Where do - I - what do I identify with ..I Christ in me, Galatians 2:20.

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20.

The dividing of soul and spirit is for 100 percent living. It has everything to do with life. All of life has to be lived as you are. No other life can come out of you - but your life. So the question begs - who is my life? We cannot live the Christian life..we talk about it everyday. The struggles - we do good for awhile and then we fall short, it is inevitable Christians cannot live the Christ life. It is Christ that is alive.. he lives in you..and by that life he comes out of you..your expression.