Kevin which one

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Avagabond

Feb 22, 2022
Thunder Bay Ontario
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Canada
Was just reading the thread Kjv which one,
What I like most about kjv is, you can use the strongs exhaustive concordance to verify which words are original and which ones were added to try and make verses flow.
Very good tool.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was just reading the thread Kjv which one,
What I like most about kjv is, you can use the strongs exhaustive concordance to verify which words are original and which ones were added to try and make verses flow.
Very good tool.

God has preserved His words for all this time, and they NEVER come back to Him void.

Isaiah 55:10–11 says, “As the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, . . . So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void” (KJV). The word void means “empty.” The remainder of verse 11 explains what it means to “not return void,” saying that God’s Word “will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.”

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
God has preserved His words for all this time, and they NEVER come back to Him void.

Isaiah 55:10–11 says, “As the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, . . . So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void” (KJV). The word void means “empty.” The remainder of verse 11 explains what it means to “not return void,” saying that God’s Word “will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.”
@Nancy I really love that Isaiah 55 passage! :)