Kinda silly question...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
I was just reading about how those who are alive and dead in Christ will be taken up with Him after the 7th trump, correct? So heres my question, are these "trumps" literal? Can we hear them, count them, know them for what they are?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
correct at the 7th trump this will happen trump No you will not hear them but you will know them trump represent the begining of the actionas the trumpet was sounded it meant to start a thing (like a battle for example)Anichrist arrives in the End of the 5th trump starting the 6th trump you will know when he gets here he'll be claiming to be christ here to save us.

samy

Apr 8, 2008
Kriss, Am I right in assuming that in your role as community guide you get to answer questions without any support from the Bible, and folks just buy it? like here? because I do not see this the same at all. samy

samy

Apr 8, 2008
Red_Letters88, We can know when the time of the great tribulation, 3 1/2 years begins because of the abomination of desolation that Jesus spoke of in Matt 24. Look at my web site www.expressright.comsamy

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
Scripture say's the trumpet blasts start the various plagues. It doesn't say wether or not we will be able to hear them. We will just have to wait and find out.

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(samy;46758)
Kriss, Am I right in assuming that in your role as community guide you get to answer questions without any support from the Bible, and folks just buy it? like here? because I do not see this the same at all. samy
Not that Kriss needs it, she can surely take care of herself. But the reason she is so trusted on this site is because she is always one to provide her reasoning with more than enough scripture to back it up. I am postive that she would provide scripture for this as well if you would just ask instead of speaking so harshly towards her!!