L.A. County District Attorney soft on crime

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't vote for him. But George Gascon got voted in on his "progressive" platform on crime!

Basically it's a soft on crime stance!

So the past few years we have seen a tremendous rise in crimes such as burglary and stealing. Because they know there are no real consequences for their actions.

Mobs regularly steal from department stores and break into small businesses, they are now stealing huge amounts of copper wiring from under our streets, then there's some home invasion robberies. Oh, the other day they broke into a church.
Recently they stole hundreds of bronze or copper items from a particular cemetery! Some items were very old and had historic value.

Anyhow, a bunch of contenders are going to run against Gascon. I think he will be voted out.

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Its really upsetting to see Christians talking about politics and voting. These systems are all based in control and violence. Voting is all controlled opposition, both lead to the slaughter house. Both encroach on our enherent rights.

Christianity is about freedom, not slavery. Understand that the belief in government and external authority is a religion. It requires the belief of other people for it to operate, there for it does not exist in nature.

They are all criminals and when you vote you abdicate your personal responsibility and allow somone else to speak for you.

No one speaks for me. I rule myself. I am sovereign. I abide by God's laws, not man's laws. I use my own conscience and make my own choices.

Trying to achieve peace through a system of control is like trying to dry your cloths by hosing water on them. Complete insanity.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when you vote you abdicate your personal responsibility and allow somone else to speak for you.
That is your viewpoint.

Many of us believe when you do not vote, that you then allow others to speak for you.

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is your viewpoint.

Many of us believe when you do not vote, that you then allow others to speak for you.
Well I'm sorry but that's just not true. How can anyone speak for you if you don't allow it? They can only claim such things and induce fear into you so that you do comply.

Whenever you vote, you give your power away. If everyone stopped voting then the evil powers that be would have alot more trouble doing evil.

Be the change you want to see.

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is your viewpoint.

Can I go and speak for you now? Without your consent? No I can't. It would be a lie, meaning not true.