Last 7 years (speculative Study)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cretien

Dec 5, 2008
Hello my brothers and sisters, and grace be unto you always.Consider this in Psalm 48:4 KJV: For, lo, the kings were assembled, they passed by together. 5 KJV: They saw it, and so they marvelled; they were troubled, and hasted away. 6 KJV: Fear took hold upon them there, and pain, as of a woman in travail. Does that sounds like the Birth of Israel in 1948?If that does, then could Psalm 110 speak of a war? And could it relate to 2010?5 KJV: The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath. 6 KJV: He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries. 7 KJV: He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head. If near the end of Psalm 110 speaks of "lift up the head", could that mean the antichrist would be revealed in 2011, which begins the 7 year peace treaty?Then if that could possible, then could Psalm 114 correlates to 2014 which speaks of an earthquake, then in Psalm 115 speaks of an "idol", that the desolation of abomination may take place in 2015?Even the 4 blood moons that will take place in 2014 and 2015 that falls on Passover and Sukkot!Then if it is possible, then leading up to Psalm 118, which could correlate to 2018, which mentions the "last battle" or "armageddon", then in also mentions "The Day of the Lord"24 KJV: This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Also in 2018, that would mark Israel's 70th birthday!I remember in the 70 weeks of Daniel, Israel needed 70 years to attone for it's sin before it can be rebuilt. And here we are now, Israel was born in 1948, and 2018 would be 70 years of sin before destruction.Question for my fellow brothers and sisters is this. Do you believe this?I feel that the Psalms are hidden prophecies and timelines for the future events. I've been studying this extensively, and do pray that there are someone who does see eye to eye with me on this.I can reveal more, but let's start here.I pray that God will open your hearts and spirit unto His words.Tim

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hi thereand welcome to CB I have read a little on this subject I believe theres a lot hidden in the psalmsNot sure I would completely agree with the above but am willing to hear you out on this an consider itI have some of my own theroys about the psalms

Cretien

Dec 5, 2008
Hello Christina! The Lord Bless you always! I pray you'll continue to look into this with an open heart!I'll try to explain this further:Let's take a look deeper into Psalm 110, as that will be our next clue. Afterall, 2010 is not that far off.5 KJV: The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath. 6 KJV: He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries. 7 KJV: He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head. We do know that the antichrist will not be revealed until 3 horns are broken, or 3 kings.Daniel 78 KJV: I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. Therefore, when looking at Psalm 110:5-6 God will strike through "kings" plural, and "wound the heads". This almost fits into Daniel 7.Then after 3 horns are broken, we see in Psalm 110:7 "therefore shall he lift up the head."That verse in Psalm 110:7 also fits perfectly with Daniel's vision: "...there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots..."You also have to consider this as happening in 2010, so that in 2011 would be the beginning of the last 7 year tribulation.Another thing about the Psalms. Psalm 118 is considered the last book of the Halleah Psalms. If you look at 119, it is different, as it has names over each prayer.With Love,Tim

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
May I ask your what critera you are using to apply a year to the Psalm number ...

Cretien

Dec 5, 2008
I looked at Psalm 48 that mentions the birth of Israel.From there, I counted...49=194990=1990100=2000101=2001110=2010111=2011115=2015118=2018

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Oh ok well I of course believe that the End time clock started in 1948 (you can read my study on this on my profile page) and I do believe we are nearing the time quickley so and I also believe we are right on edge of the deadly wound occuring so I find your study interesting

dewey

Nov 20, 2008
I believe that 1948 is the start of "the clock" also, but I don't believe there is any way that man can figure when the end of this age will be according to dates, although your studies are very interesting. I just feel in my heart that only the Father knows when the end will come, we are told to be watchman and we have been informed of the signs to watch for, so therefore watch. Obviously Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 reveals much about this but the more I study, the more the Bible as a whole is a complete letter written to us to prepare for the eternity and of coarse how to live in peace while here in the flesh. A true labor of love God has sent to us who are not worthy; as our best are as dirty rags to his Almighty Greatness!God Bless,dewey
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
CreteinI hope you dont mind but I added the Words speculative study to your title I have no problem hearing you out and discussing this idea but I dont want anyone to get the idea this is absoulte proven Biblical fact everyone will have to draw their own conclusions as to their thoughts on this.

Cretien

Dec 5, 2008
Thanks Christina, I don't mind the title change at all.But in 2010, when this war does take place, just remember to change it back
smile.gif
Let me also add:I truly understand what dewey is saying about not being able to know the time. I do agree that no one knows the "day and hour" when our Lord shall return.But throughout scriptures, even in the prophecy of when Jesus was entered into Jerusalem on a donkey, that was prophesied to the very exact day. However concerning Jesus Christ second coming, God gives us many prophecies to point to us the season of when Christ may return.Even to the point that when the peace treaty takes place, if it be in 2011, people can count the days, 1260, then 1290 days from the Abomination of Desolation, then even unto 1335 days to the end, no one will know the day and hour when Jesus Christ shall return.This is because many forget this one verse:Matthew 24:2222 KJV: And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. When we correlate this to Psalm 117, it is VERY short, only 2 verse. I can not help but think that in those years, days shall be shorten.In essence, even the 4 blood moons that takes place in 2014 and 2015 that falls on passover and sukkot, envelopes the middle of 7 year period, if indeed the beginning of the 7 year tribulation begins in 2011.The Lord Bless you always, and peace unto you.With Love,Tim

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I will change it gladly
smile.gif
I have made a few of these type posts myself I think they are fine as long as we qualify them and people know we are not trying to guess an hour and a day....However we are told to be watchman and know the season ... and the signs God promises in the parable of the fig tree that the Generation that lived at the time of this event in May 1948 would not all die before Christ returned that generation is 60 years old now so we are the last Generation the Generation of the Fig tree. So knowing that we should all become watchman. I have no doubt God has given us hidden/veiled signs in his Word we have yet to discover... So let us search his Word diligently

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(Cretien;65348)
Hello Christina! The Lord Bless you always! I pray you'll continue to look into this with an open heart!I'll try to explain this further:Let's take a look deeper into Psalm 110, as that will be our next clue. Afterall, 2010 is not that far off.5 KJV: The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath. 6 KJV: He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries. 7 KJV: He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head. We do know that the antichrist will not be revealed until 3 horns are broken, or 3 kings.Daniel 78 KJV: I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. Therefore, when looking at Psalm 110:5-6 God will strike through "kings" plural, and "wound the heads". This almost fits into Daniel 7.Then after 3 horns are broken, we see in Psalm 110:7 "therefore shall he lift up the head."That verse in Psalm 110:7 also fits perfectly with Daniel's vision: "...there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots..."You also have to consider this as happening in 2010, so that in 2011 would be the beginning of the last 7 year tribulation.Another thing about the Psalms. Psalm 118 is considered the last book of the Halleah Psalms. If you look at 119, it is different, as it has names over each prayer.With Love,Tim
the seven years is soon to start.perhaps sooner then 010..[but you may be right somewhere in 011]in any case we are comming into great changes.and the whole earth will be affected..the powers to be is prepareing in all human ways possible..they will hid them selfs with our labours paying there way .did you read the warning from washington on tuesday..i have seen them prepare for this for 10 years that i now of..and i will say again 911 was set up to create the war in the middle east.then i believe will unite the two horns of the ram.