Last night the circus came to town

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Debate after debate across the country. In most cases, the only time the public saw the difference between the two candidates. Mistake after mistake, riddled in lies and decite. It's humerous to watch Democrats struggle with the truth ....painted into a corner trying to defend positions indefensible.

It's panfully obvious that if Biden can get lost in the Rose Garden at the White House, Fetterman and Biden together would never be found .....The most famous lie after the John Kerry episode in Congress ...."I was for the bill before I voted against the bill." Fetterman ...I am for fracking before I was against fracking....Make all the excuses in the world ....having had a stroke myself ....Fetterman has a more damaging stroke than my be unable to sing anymore ...I fit into the south real well ....If I talk slow, I can get anything out......Fetterman's problem involves brain damage and it's obvious. Oh excuse me ....I forgot .....it's (In his own words) Fetterwoman.

New York ....Here is a Governor that took over Cuomo's term ...Not elected ...She's the ditzy brunette in the file room ...The one that barely understands the alaphabet.

The phone call from the reception desk in the lobby "Ray, is New Mexico a country outside the US?" My answer was inapropriate ....."It's according to what planet you are on today." Six foot blondes in Florida are not typical (I corrected and told her that New Mexico was between Texas and Arizona) ...And I had a customer that was in love with her ....Sometimes you want to close the door to your office and spend thrity minutes slamming your forehead on the desk ....

How in the world can a person check a box or cast a vote for anyone with a "D" in front of their name after last night? Maybe they were too busy watching the replay of Philly winning the Division. They missed the circus ...Or the fact is they were in ring one as a member of the dog show .....

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Debate after debate across the country. In most cases, the only time the public saw the difference between the two candidates. Mistake after mistake, riddled in lies and decite. It's humerous to watch Democrats struggle with the truth ....painted into a corner trying to defend positions indefensible.

It's panfully obvious that if Biden can get lost in the Rose Garden at the White House, Fetterman and Biden together would never be found .....The most famous lie after the John Kerry episode in Congress ...."I was for the bill before I voted against the bill." Fetterman ...I am for fracking before I was against fracking....Make all the excuses in the world ....having had a stroke myself ....Fetterman has a more damaging stroke than my be unable to sing anymore ...I fit into the south real well ....If I talk slow, I can get anything out......Fetterman's problem involves brain damage and it's obvious. Oh excuse me ....I forgot .....it's (In his own words) Fetterwoman.

New York ....Here is a Governor that took over Cuomo's term ...Not elected ...She's the ditzy brunette in the file room ...The one that barely understands the alaphabet.

The phone call from the reception desk in the lobby "Ray, is New Mexico a country outside the US?" My answer was inapropriate ....."It's according to what planet you are on today." Six foot blondes in Florida are not typical (I corrected and told her that New Mexico was between Texas and Arizona) ...And I had a customer that was in love with her ....Sometimes you want to close the door to your office and spend thrity minutes slamming your forehead on the desk ....

How in the world can a person check a box or cast a vote for anyone with a "D" in front of their name after last night? Maybe they were too busy watching the replay of Philly winning the Division. They missed the circus ...Or the fact is they were in ring one as a member of the dog show .....

I feel bad for Fettterman and wish him a speedy recovery, but He is not capable of fulfilling the duties of a US Senator.

Zeldin has a real battle on his hands. NY, Mass, and Ca. are seriously blue blue states and it takes a whole lot to get a conservative person as governor.

Reactions: shortangel

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm a little disappointed this wasn't about an actual circus

Reactions: Dropship

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone watch the swearing in of the 6'-8" zombie last night? I wonder if his illegal wife gave him a cookie after Kamala was done with him? Fetterman didn't say a word ....