Lately I've been having the following problems:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
1. When I click on quote, I'm sent to the reply field, but it doesn't contain the quote of the person I'm quoting.

2. I can't past anything in this field either, so fixing the first problem by copying and pasting is not an option.

Both of these problems are recent.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Now I've been having a different problem. When I have a technical issue and open a thread in the Help Desk, the moderators all ignore it hoping it will go away.

But on the upside, my first problem has been solved as I learned to quote somebody else by opening a new tab or window instead of trying to quote them on the same page.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
FYI the moderators have little technical understanding of the forum, with perhaps BiggAndy as the exception. We merely have a few extra features for editing, moving, deleting. All I can tell you is It works on my end using google chrome.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We're due for a small upgrade here very soon. That may (or may not) fix the issue.

What browser are you using? I'd like to recreate the issue so I don't pester you. Ever since the software developers rewrote this particular component (the reply area), we've had some issues that are niche, so I take them as they come. Technical issues are on me, so I apologize for the delay. I've spent the past few weeks sick, and my Sunday afternoon survey of the board did not happen, as the little one decided he needed an ER trip yesterday.

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
This Vale Of Tears :

I am having the exact same 2 problems as well. Except mine started today. And your solution is no remedy for my puter. I tried it, and, zip.
You must have the touch.... :D

HS :

Praying all is well with your little one.