Leftists love to attack Christianity when a preacher/priest sexually abuses a child but have a different response when it comes to...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question for the Tin Man. The President shouldn't waste his time .....If we use your logic ....
Why isn't Biden at Penn State right now, beating down the doors because a Chemical Engineering Professor decided to have sex with his Collie on public lands? For the past 8 years? Or is this another part of the LBGBQ activism?
Kind of reminds me of Barney Frank running a male prostitute business from his home.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something I think we can all agree on. Tonight the Trans Sisters taunt Catholics on one of the most Holy Days in the Religion. In fact, right now L.A. Cathedral holds Mass before they disgrace Dodger Stadium tonight.

This reminds me of Brothers and should do so with all Christians. as a Christian I will criticize Catholics all day long. Brothers will fight and argue as brothers ......but insert yourself between brothers, and you have more trouble than you bargained for.

It worked at the stadium. Amost no one inside. The crowd protesting was larger outside than inside the stadium.

Last edited: