Less Honorable

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.
24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked. - 1 Corinthians 12:23-24.

We were not raised with this idea as this scripture says - that those that fail in the body of Christ are just as honorable as those that seem some what honorable. No sir, we are raised with the idea if you live that perfect sin free life and make all the Wednesday night prayer meeting and the women's auxiliary and the after glow meetings and Lord forbid you miss a church service you fit the bill of christianity. Almost laughable - well in scripture it is laughable. Because scripture says they may even garner more attention, more from the Father than others that may not have that need.

Now we have plenty of comely parts - just ask sister Suzie who would not miss a woman's auxiliary even if the rapture was to take place before hand.

What is the 'less honorable' - those that struggle in the body of Christ to find their way. They are born again children of God with Christ in them. Most have had a way about them for whatever reason since they have been alive, and they have made changes but they just can't seem to get it together. What do we do, we beat them up - our own family that is struggling to make a life here - we poke them in the eye when they can barely put it together. As brother so and so brings to our attention how weak they are and must be dealt with to stay in our fellowship.

Have you ever witnessed that kind of a situation or been in it. It is not pretty and if it is happening to you it can be as devastating is losing a loved one. And we wonder why they go off and do what they do and we are justified in our minds because we can stand beat our chest and say 'I told you so.' Does that sound familiar - have you ever read the scriptures. Religion in full bloom is the greatest evil that can be heaped upon mankind and the individual uniqueness of a person cannot be expressed it will be oppressed.

My point; is not to point out the flaws of religion or anyone but to say the scriptures say the less honorable receive more honor - but man does not see it like that because man in his weakness will not be able to interpret the scriptures lest the Spirit lead him. And to say what we deem unfit - God honors more abundantly His Children of the baser sort. Why because they are just as much His Children as any, and they struggle. They need him more than you that are more comely and have this life by the tail.

And it shoots down man's doctrine on salvation.

Our Father puts his Son in whom he will - he said 'believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.' I wonder sometimes if we even believe the scriptures at all.

We don't even believe that according to what we say - the Spirit listens he knows what goes on in the body of Christ we treat this Christianity as some other religion that doesn't exist with a Father.

And when all hell is breaking out in your life we stand back and beg and plead and wonder why. Because you cannot treat each other the way we treat each other, you cannot have it both ways you must choose how to live. You cannot throw the dregs us society away because many many are the father's birthed son's. You know why you need a gospel. Should I say more. This thing starts 'in the household of Faith!

You choose, life is all choices - you choose salvation you choose everything. Nothing is without choice - that is why we are trying to grow up and make good decisions - we know what it is like to make bad choices. We get saved out of the world and in time the old mind takes you back and you're making the same choices, your mind and your mouth will override you once again.

It is kind of like Jesus telling Peter before the rooster crows you will deny me three times." I would never do that - oh yea well time do tell. I have done it and I have seen it behind closed doors in counseling and it is ugly. I know what you do - experience is the greatest teacher other than the Holyspirit there is. If you have been there and done that you know.

The part of the country I live in the politicians are backed and ran by religion. Because of fear - prisons are very popular. And necessary but there is more to the underlying reason why. We want to keep our perfect little world and no rebel spirits are allowed. So we build fenced cities walled cities and put them in there until they can fit this image that is projected by religion.

I reiterate; religion is the greatest evil heaped upon mankind. It is mindless like any other government - it is Satan backed, inspired theoretical theological theocratic idea. What does our Father do - He steps right through the middle of it and saves whom he will. Salvation is mine saith the Lord.