let the Inner Balance of THE LIFE take over your hearts forever.time is running out!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why is it that you not understand me?
what arises in your hearts when I say those two main words?
THE LIFE and THE INNER BALANCE.
they are Both different then each but they stand out differently but INNER BALANCE can not live forever without THE LIFE connected to it.
ONLY Jesus is THE LIFE within you and your hearts.
I will be the one who shall wear this cape and armour and it will be on me forever and all the ages of time for EARTH and I tell you why because THE INNER BALANCE HOLDS THE LIFE FOREVER JESUS CHRIST .

The very moment I done with this world and leaving this physical body I will physically return to this world as a pillar of flame spirit and I will live forever because of what the inner balance connects with the most more then anything else THE LIFE. The inner balance connects with the life because it is OF THE LIFE.
I am not claiming to be the inner balance for it is JESUS CHRIST THAT CHARGES THE INNER BALANCE FOREVER IN ME!!!!

FOR MANY shall leave this life and go to spirit and live on forever .
THE INNER BALANCE IN ME WILL NEVER FADE AS LONG AS THE LIFE JESUS CHARGES ME FOREVER.

Many of you miss to understand for you do not understand what I am saying.
for the very words I told you does it linger in your hearts? do you feel the inner balance in your hearts? all it takes is to extend both arms physically until the physical pressure of your arms drops and you feel the inner balance in your hearts extending both sides without the use of physical force.

without the life the inner balance has no life charge and can not operate.
if I were only from this world then the very words I say would not be consistent!
I am not from this world and I am not like everyone else.
no one understands me.
and I guess human beings will learn me and the very words I say.
if you do not have inner balance you are not of the life. you gained life when you have inner balance forever.
Your physical body will not understand it if you have physical understanding.
your physical brains and minds will not understand me and fail to understand my words then you will only receive the words I say from Jesus himself in your hearts.
If you fail inner balance you will fail eternal life.
You do not extend your arms to inner balance because of me . you extend your arms to inner balance because of him within you and in you Jesus Christ.

I came from another world that does not operate like this world before this world.
and I will not fail my mission and purpose on Earth sending my other worldy love back to Jesus for all the love he has given me.
my Love for Jesus is other worldy not this worldy.
This is why they sent me to this world.
to fulfill my purpose on this world.
can you return your love back to Jesus ? for all the love he done in your lives?
This is my love returned to him.
Many human beings have not much to say to me . no one understands me . no has anything to say. I am not looking for your attention! I need you to listen to me my time is running shorter every year that passes. time is running out . will you all listen to me? I don't want anything more in my existence of all that I am but your listening ears to hear me out and Jesus holding my hands in the heavens forever.
they never took his life from my arms and they never have and never will.
my heart knows he has risen without my physical eyes seeing it!

I told you GOD if I earn success I will throw the money back in Satans face!!! because there is no money in this world that can buy my love for you. same as nothing in this world can buy your love for us and me.
I will succeed and become successful with my message I know I will.
My message to you is Why do you persecute him when he done nothing wrong!!!! why do you continue to persecute his people when they love Jesus with all there hearts.

guess what... Jesus will stand by my side forever! and there is nothing to my life else that matters to me more.

Jesus done so much for us he given us his life and his love and this is what we shall return to him our love back and that's all he wants from our hearts.

120053795_3157800677651092_5990486210804896157_n.jpg

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The very moment after I made this post is you call yourselves christians yet you have nothing to say to my post?
The dream I had tonight after making this post was a prophetic dream. THE END HAS COME.
A star was about to fall upon the earth an asteroid will wipe out everything!
My time on Earth has been complete! You obviously call yourselves christians on this forum but do not want to understand prophecy.
So you read my messages as if it were a blur.
APOTHOSIS ...... nothing can stop it!!! I had a vision about it.
if you do not have the inner balance of the life glowing in your hearts you will not obtain spiritual life.
You are all on this forum not listening.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
All our praise should come from the Lord.