Let Viola be a friend again . thank you Lord !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

johnbilancia

Sep 7, 2007
Let Viola be a friend again . thank you Lord ! Please pray for my friendship relationship to be restored .Lord let it be that Viola is having a change of heart in her heart and in her mind towards me ,Let her call me today . Let her love for me shine through and let her need me and miss me in her life now as her friend . Lord let her accept Jesus into her heart and need Jesus our saviour right now . THANK YOU DEAR LORD , IN THE NAME OF JESUS , AMEN . John . Keep us in your prayers , John

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
Hello John,How many friends have fell out with you and why?Love Faithful.
smile.gif
:angel9:

johnbilancia

Sep 7, 2007
Thank you faithful for praying . Please keep me and my friend Viola in your prayers . thanks , your brother in Christ , John

johnbilancia

Sep 7, 2007
Thank you hotprincesscm for praying . I keep faithfully in prayer , Thanks for praying . Please keep me and my friend Viola in your prayers . thanks , your brother in Christ , John