Let's Think For Our Salves.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rdventen

Feb 16, 2010
USA
Pasting is OK but not for everything, we need to read what other people think of things then reason in our own thinking on what we've read and put down what we believe about what we've read, and then paste what we read it from if we feel like we need to, that way I know how you feel and think about things and you know how I do. Lets not let other's tell us what to think, but lets think for our selves. We all need a source of information on something before we can think at all about things that have to do with the way we live in this world of ours. And what we believe to be ether right or wrong according to God's word the Bible.

fivesense

Mar 7, 2010
WI
Pasting is OK but not for everything, we need to read what other people think of things then reason in our own thinking on what we've read and put down what we believe about what we've read, and then paste what we read it from if we feel like we need to, that way I know how you feel and think about things and you know how I do. Lets not let other's tell us what to think, but lets think for our selves. We all need a source of information on something before we can think at all about things that have to do with the way we live in this world of ours. And what we believe to be ether right or wrong according to God's word the Bible.

This is good rd, I would rather not paste anything other than the word of God, in order to deliver my thoughts. If the sound and precise wording that the Father of lights has used to reveal Himself doesn't clear things up, then we need to spend more time with Him, personally, in order to get to the matter. Looking to others, holding other men's understandings and considerations, may only lead us to maintaining a false position, since we are ever seeking to keep our biases and opinions. But God is not willing to have our reasoning abilities take the place of His life-giving words, and reasoning is not faith. Reasoning from a puny, finite little peanut brain can only result in being deprived of the truth. Such is the reward for esteeming human ability above divine revelation.

As His word transforms and renews, His life appears and manifests in us, and the glory that is His become ours to share. This, I believe, is what you are reaching for in this post. Honesty, openness, truth, and unity in the Spirit, and nothing else. Such and ideal! Also, such an effort.
fivesense