Life in the millennial kingdom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There still will be those who refuse to accept Jesus as Lord.

When Satan is released from the pit, he will again gather armies and attack Jerusalem.

God will say enough and destroy the earth.

But first there will be another thief in the night and the remaining Saints on the earth will be raptured.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has made everyone without excuse for not accepting him.

He did different creations, all of which had sin and rebellion.

He by and large but humanity run itself, then established mosaic law, then the church and in the future law again with him fully visible to the world in his rule.

But even with all that people still rebuild.

But those before him at the White throne judgment will have no excuse and be able to say what if.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apostasy is rampant. There are more false religions than the one true religion.

The Bible has been distorted and abused so that people could invent their own God.

The time is truly ripe for the rapture.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I cannot wrap my head around being there and glorified body dealing with the world totally unlike what I used to.

Just cannot grasp it.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why should the church on earth be concerned with this prophecy.

Because we are told to and it says there is a special blessing and understanding for those who do.

In other words, sanctification.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The idiocy of attempting to build a "doctrine" upon something that happens to be mentioned only one single time in the entire Bible is staggering.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What will be like?
Look out your window. Better yet...join your Church in being salt and light and proclaiming the gospel message...the advance of the Kingdom!

But if it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. -Matthew 12:28

and made us a kingdom, priests to his God and Father, to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. -Revelation 1:6

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. -1 Peter 2:9

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There will be no church in the flesh.

Israel will again be covenant.

There will be no born-again in the flesh.

Law will return.

Animal sacrifice.

See...this. You think "replacement theology" is an abomination...and yet you go about claiming this. Can you truly not see what blasphemy this would be to Christ, to God...to the work on the cross? To the plan of redemption that came and made a better way?
You would return us to the type and shadow that Christ came and died for, so we could move past it, because it wasn't sufficient. Only he is sufficient. The was the POINT.
You go back to law and animal sacrifice if you want. You plan for a future where that will be set up and 'honored'....I think I shall be MOST pleased to hang my future soley on Christ and what he has done.