Lion Bear & Lepoard

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cretien

Dec 5, 2008
(I can't post link yet, but you can figure it out) www . christianmedianetwork . com/lastdays . htmlThe link above explains alot about the current time we are in, but I'll summarize it here, as you'll need to understand this prophecy in order to understand about the last generation we are living in.Daniel 73 KJV: And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. 4 KJV: The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it. 5 KJV: And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh. 6 KJV: After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it. 7 KJV: After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. Many people when doing a commentary on this vision, will usually refer this to the kingdom in the medo-persia era, but that was already revealed with the "statue" vision.I'll fast forward.The first beast, describes a Lion standing on it's feet, which can only represents "Great Britain"The second beast, describes a Bear, which can only represent the "Soviet Union"The third beast, describes a Lepoard, which can only represents "Germany" (Symbol of the Panzers, aka, lepoard)The last beast, describes a the next kindom after Germany, which is "The United Nations".My friends, we are living in the last days, and we are the last generation, those who lived to see "Israel's birth". I feel that those who are born in 1948 are considered the last generation, as the length of a generation is 70 years.I pray that with what I am revealing to you here, will quicken your spirit unto our Lord Jesus Christ, what he may lead you in the right path to prepare.With Love always,Tim

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Christina;65557)
A One World system to be plain thank heaven someone else gets this
Amen.
smile.gif
Revelation 12:9 - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
...........................(Cretien;65343)
(I can't post link yet, but you can figure it out) www . christianmedianetwork . com/lastdays . htmlThe link above explains alot about the current time we are in, but I'll summarize it here, as you'll need to understand this prophecy in order to understand about the last generation we are living in.Daniel 73 KJV: And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. 4 KJV: The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it. 5 KJV: And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh. 6 KJV: After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it. 7 KJV: After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. Many people when doing a commentary on this vision, will usually refer this to the kingdom in the medo-persia era, but that was already revealed with the "statue" vision.I'll fast forward.The first beast, describes a Lion standing on it's feet, which can only represents "Great Britain"do not forget the eagle wings.and they get clipped offThe second beast, describes a Bear, which can only represent the "Soviet Union"rightThe third beast, describes a Lepoard, which can only represents "Germany" (Symbol of the Panzers, aka, lepoard)wrong The last beast, describes a the next kindom after Germany, which is "The United Nations".wrongbut the e u will take power after the eagle wings get clipped and you will be in grave surronding soon so if you have faith that the birds will feed you and your loved ones get a little ready maybe god is telling you ..like the man on the roof thing..i know timming is gods great work with in us,,and maybe he told me to build a canoe because one day you will need itMy friends, we are living in the last days, and we are the last generation, those who lived to see "Israel's birth". I feel that those who are born in 1948 are considered the last generation, as the length of a generation is 70 years.very well could be trueI pray that with what I am revealing to you here, will quicken your spirit unto our Lord Jesus Christ, what he may lead you in the right path to prepare.tku and the same for you.the ram will unite and charge,With Love always,Tim

jtartar

Mar 14, 2008
(Cretien;65343)
(I can't post link yet, but you can figure it out) www . christianmedianetwork . com/lastdays . htmlThe link above explains alot about the current time we are in, but I'll summarize it here, as you'll need to understand this prophecy in order to understand about the last generation we are living in.Daniel 73 KJV: And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. 4 KJV: The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it. 5 KJV: And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh. 6 KJV: After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it. 7 KJV: After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. Many people when doing a commentary on this vision, will usually refer this to the kingdom in the medo-persia era, but that was already revealed with the "statue" vision.I'll fast forward.The first beast, describes a Lion standing on it's feet, which can only represents "Great Britain"The second beast, describes a Bear, which can only represent the "Soviet Union"The third beast, describes a Lepoard, which can only represents "Germany" (Symbol of the Panzers, aka, lepoard)The last beast, describes a the next kindom after Germany, which is "The United Nations".My friends, we are living in the last days, and we are the last generation, those who lived to see "Israel's birth". I feel that those who are born in 1948 are considered the last generation, as the length of a generation is 70 years.I pray that with what I am revealing to you here, will quicken your spirit unto our Lord Jesus Christ, what he may lead you in the right path to prepare.With Love always,Tim
Cretien, To be able to understand the beasts, you must first recognize that the beasts are Governments. There were 7 different word governments of powers mentioned in the Bible. There were other governments, but these had some kind of relationship with God's chosen people the Israelites, Jews. The 7 headed beast of Revelation is a picture of all the world powers. These were Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medes and Persions, Greece Rome and the NOW world power, The United States and Briton. If you consider Dan 7:1-3, which speaks of four huge beasts coming up from the sea. The scriptures following show these beasts to be governments, 7:4-8. Also we have an even more definitive description of the fourth beast, which was Rome, Dan 7:17-22. Out of this beast came Rome. Out of one of the four generals came a little horn, which turned out to the Briton, then after WW2, The United States became the dominant world power. In revealing who the beasts were we must remember that Daniel lived when the 3rd beast was in power, Babylon. The following beasts are the Medes and Persions, Greece, Rome, and the Anglo-American world power. Dan 8:3-9 also describes these same beasts and even gives more information to show who they were. The first beast here is a Ram, which pictured the Medes and Persions. Then we have a Male Goat, which pictures Greece, Notice in verses 8,9 about this Male Goat. It says that as soon as it became mighty the Great Horn was broken. This stood for Alexander the Great. As soon a Alexander ruled the world he died and four of his generals divided up his empire, but the scriptures say Not with His power. Consider how Dan 8:19-22 explains exactly who these beasts represent. The beast represented from Dan 8:23-25, the final part of their kingdom is telling about the Anglo-American world power, which is the last world power before God's Kingdom comes to earth and sets up a Kingdom that will never be brought to ruin, Dan 2:44. These things a also spoken about at Rev 17:9,10. Here it says there are seven heads of seven mountains, meaning governments. Notice verse 10, there are seven Kings, five have fallen. These were Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medes and Persions, Greece, Rome. John says ONE IS, meaning Rome, which was in power when he wrote Revelation. Then John says the OTHER has not arrived, the Anglo-American. Verse 11, is describing the Unitedd Nations, which is an Eight King, but goes off into destruction.

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(Christina;65557)
A One World system to be plain thank heaven someone else gets this
the money thing is just getting a grip and they are letting the common people know of it ,and as they say the need of it.....wither some of our ideas are right or wrong .soon the books of danial will be open to understand .like the lord jesus said.we will be with the lord forever ..that means you and me..even threw our different views...

Cretien

Dec 5, 2008
The Lepoard with the 4 heads and 4 foul wings, it represents the kingdom after the Soviet Union a.k.a. Bear.Snip: The question of identifying the Leopard with Germany is advanced by consulting the Encyclopedia Americana where we abruptly realize that a leopard is actually another word for Panther. The leopard "...is more commonly called Panther in India...." 15. It is interesting to note the German language is from the Indo-European branch, where the Nazi party extracted their distorted concept of the term Aryan, which is a Sanskrit word from India.The German people seem to have a particular fondness for the Panther, and we find the term is utilized broadly in Germanic culture. In the German television industry, for example, a major vendor is Panther Electronics. In the military, two prominent naval vessels (a cruiser and a gunboat) were both named The Panther. Under Hitler's Third Reich, the primary tanks were named Panthers, while another tank was the Panther's relative the Tiger. The armored divisions of the Nazi's were known as Panzer divisions -- certainly evocative of panthers.The 4 heads: The likelihood is the four heads refer to the fourfold division of authority that occurred under the four victorious allies under the QUADRIPARTITE agreement that legally enforced the occupation of Germany after Hitler's defeat. After the war, four military commanders controlled Germany.Also concerning the last beast kingdom, it is not the E.U. since it was created in 1957, that falls out of place. Not to mention, the E.U. has no direct influence in establishing Israel.The only other "one world government" is the "United Nations", which was created after WW2, between 1945 and 1948.Once the United Nations was created, Israel was born in 1948.So the last beast is the U.N.In 2010, there shall be a war between Israel and the Arab nations, the U.N. will have it's role in this war, where 3 countries will be destroyed and thus, the antichrist will be revealed. Propelling into 2011, where the final 7 year tribulation begins. Thus, ending in 2018, which is also Israel's 70th birthday. God Bless, I just hope you remember what it said here, so that when this war does come, you will be prepared.

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
and first thing to figure out in the present is the ram and the two horns and the big horn.and the goat that gets the broken horn..as we are heading quikly to that part of prophecy.then that terrible beast will stand out

D.A.S.

Jan 5, 2009
(bullfighter;65806)
and first thing to figure out in the present is the ram and the two horns and the big horn.and the goat that gets the broken horn..as we are heading quikly to that part of prophecy.then that terrible beast will stand out
The ram is Medo-Persia. The one horn bigger than the other is due to one being more powerful than the other. The goat is Greece. His horn being broken is Alexander the Great dying prematurely. This is far in the past. In fact, the Bible clearly states "The two-horned ram that you saw represents the kings of Media and Persia." That being so, it is clear that the goat is Greece since Greece defeated Medo-Persia.