LOCUSTS From The Book of JOEL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
keras, CME's would affect everyone. Differently, the locust creatures in Revelation 9 torment only those men which do hot not have the seal of God in their foreheads.

Revelation 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

The locust creatures will be some sort of flying insects traveling in swarms that both bites and stings.

Revelation 9:9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
You have changed the subject, Rev 9 has nothing to do with Joels Prophesies.

Thanks for agreeing that a big CME would affect everyone. It is in fact; the only event which would affect everyone, so it is what will happen. Luke 21:35
You are locked on hard about the Sun being the downfall of all on the earth. Although science is playing that card now, I perceive that it is a psyop, and shall be the blame of why the power grids and the internet on the earth shall go down (a Carrington event).

However, the Banking elite's internet of 30,000 low earth orbit satellites, by Elon Musk will be working full throttle for the CBDCs, for all the banks, businesses, governments and all individuals, who cave in to their lie.

They hold all the cards for WW3, and when the Banking Elite are ready, WW3 (not Armageddon) will commence, and soon after that, so will the "MoB". As you know, it will be all about "peace and safety".
Conspiracy theory rubbish.
Has Musk the authority to control our destiny?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That is HIS downfall. Too much emphasis on CME as a literal event without a spiritual understanding of how God has defined the sun as such.
Please tell us; Just how does God Spiritually describe the sun?

The sun is a critical part of Gods Creation. The same as water, which He used to reset mankind's civilization the last time.

As for my downfall, we shall soon see whose beliefs fall down.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have changed the subject, Rev 9 has nothing to do with Joels Prophesies.

Thanks for agreeing that a big CME would affect everyone. It is in fact; the only event which would affect everyone, so it is what will happen. Luke 21:35

Conspiracy theory rubbish.
Has Musk the authority to control our destiny?
Does not Rev. 13:16-17 tell us plainly that the "MoB" is strictly about "buying and selling" in the global economy?

Are we not all now involved with their digital economy, dependant upon "the internet", whereby "cash" is becoming obsolete?

Is not the technology of the internet dependant upon microwaves in the earth's atmosphere?

Is not satan "the prince of the power of the air [atmosphere]"? Eph. 2:2

Rev. 13
[16] And he [Image of the beast-the UN] causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev. 9:13-21 is about WW3 (the wrath of satan), not Armageddon.
When 1/3 of the population is killed off, on a specific date, it will cause horrific distress and tribulation in all the factors that aid and support human social services on a global scale.
Rev. 13[15] And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

Last edited:

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please tell us; Just how does God Spiritually describe the sun?

I have explained this to you many times before but it seems that your brain has already been seared by sun. In other words, carnal mind.

As for my downfall, we shall soon see whose beliefs fall down.

AGREED! Like I said, The Lord judges, and I am comfortable with that. :)

Last edited: