Looking for Amigo

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That puppy could melt the heart of a hard-core cat-lover.
Puppys are cute and so are kittens. I've always been a cat lover for real. I've only had dogs as a child. When I got older I had cats. They're much easier to handle and they don't slobber all over you.

Reactions: Mayflower

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Puppys are cute and so are kittens. I've always been a cat lover for real. I've only had dogs as a child. When I got older I had cats. They're much easier to handle and they don't slobber all over you.
I just had to put a dog down last monday, Hardest day of my life.

I had a doggy door. All of my dogs, and even my cat. Go outside to do their business and they do not even have to ask, they just go

Of course you have to have a fenced in yard for that to happen..lol

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We've got a dog and 1 and 1/2 cats. The dog has full run of the house. The orange cat (which we inherited when the next-door neighbor died of a brain tumor; sad story), is an outdoor cat who sleeps in the garage. The half-cat is fully an outdoor cat as neither the dog nor the orange cat will allow him in their domains. He comes to the front porch for his evening kibble and some cat-lovin'. The cat's name? "Fuzzy Grey Cat". It's true, and I named him that long before I came here and met a Fluffy Yellow Duck.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I had a doggy door. All of my dogs, and even my cat. Go outside to do their business and they do not even have to ask, they just go

Aw. Sorry about your dog. I've been there a couple of times.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I once had to put my cat down, it was awful. He kept attacking us and we couldn't handle him anymore.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aw. Sorry about your dog. I've been there a couple of times.
I have put dogs down before. This was different. I am still emotional a week later.. I put 2 dogs down this year. All that is left is the cat. And the cat does not like to play or anything. All it wants to do is eat..lol