Looking for some Inspiring Verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rico DeVela

Nov 15, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey everyone! sorry I'm still new here but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share some favorite verses that have helped you during hard times. Right now I'm thinking of ways to have my arts in design and dancing to inspire others through God's word.

Hope to get a lot verse suggestions from everyone and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey everyone! sorry I'm still new here but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share some favorite verses that have helped you during hard times. Right now I'm thinking of ways to have my arts in design and dancing to inspire others through God's word.

Worship Songs
Good ol' Southern Gospel [+Bluegrass, Country Gospel]
Christian Message Songs - songs that make you think
SONGS THAT DIRECTLY PRAISE GOD.
PRAISE THE LORD - CHRISTIAN MUSIC
Scripture Songs

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As a musician/worship leader, I find Palanquin, Reckless Mercy, and Journeys Of Life by Kevin Prosch to be inspiring!
I love the Word...how do you choose between children...I'll start with Psalm 23!
Welcome to the Board, Rico!

Reactions: amadeus

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Precious friend, Rico, A Very Warm Welcome! Here is my own "study" for our
"troubled times": GRACE Word For infirmities!

(2 Timothy 2:15; Romans 16:25; Ephesians 3:9 = Grace/Mystery fellowship {Romans - Philemon}, For ALL “to SEE,” today,?)

Please Be Richly Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, and Edified!
God's Simple Will!

Ancient

Aug 6, 2021
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

NKJ Micah 6:8 He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God?

Ecc 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, For this is man's all.

Pro 3:3 Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart,

Also from Gen 1:1 - Rev 22:21

Shalom

Reactions: amadeus