God's design is so complicated, it prevents you from knowing it all (lost?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So look, I've thought long and hard about all the systems that play a part in the body of a creature designed by God and the conclusion I have reached: is that it is impossible, to know it all. There are just so many systems integrated into one another, that no one system explains them all. It's like having Google Maps for a brain, only it's all "always on" and where you are now, effects everything else (inside the map). It's chaotic systems, its binary systems, it is quantum systems, cellular, chemical, pressure and so on and so on. I haven't even attempted to understand what role the soul plays!

The point is that God designs us; He designs the systems we use and relates them to one another, in a way that is mutually complimentary - one system builds upon another and becomes part of another again. As long as they continue to support one another, they grow more complex - but then if one is causing problems, the rest can rearrange. God may indeed reveal the mystery of the human body one day, but He will do so in a way that sounds like an explanation of fractals: you may understand how fractals work, but you will never be able to anticipate the patterns they describe. The effect of course, is that it creates awe for what God creates, that He describes such things (fractals and more).

The important thing is that we give a sense of our awe to God, in praise! If we can't make it work, we sure enough could lose it! But if we have praised God for it, there is a chance we will still rest. That's the power of God: He doesn't create systems so complex that they can't communicate with them and communicating with them He gives them the benefit of understanding, that can only come by knowing the unknowable. In a sense, we know how much we work, in the sense that we praise. We have at least used our praise. Imagine if we had kids and passed on everything we didn't understand about the human body, but not the praise we had for God! So in the end, we come to love God more and more, that becomes our life in Heaven, fully aware that we have died and come to life in understanding God.

I hope this has been of some encouragement to you - and inspiration for praise!

God bless.