Lord bless & let Bibles giving and Rice giving work turn into a big mission work

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, on Nov. 8th again i am invited to distribute 150 Hindi Bibles, you can pray God bless me to hire a car, so that i carry 150 Hindi Bibles in car, had i been with less Bible i would have gone in motor Bike. Now 150 Hindi Bibles are in 5 box or packet you call and cannot be carried on motor bike.

Secondly, after giving Rice Bags, some needy people are coming and requesting me for Rice Bags. People like daily labourers, widow, single parents poor people, physically challenged request for Rice Bags so i always wish God bless me to provide rice to these needy people

You can pray that God bless the Hindi Bibles giving and Rice Bag giving work, let this two activities grow and many be blessed. Let these two work for the Lord turn into a big mission for the Lord, and He be glorified.

God bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Friends, on Nov. 8th again i am invited to distribute 150 Hindi Bibles, you can pray God bless me to hire a car, so that i carry 150 Hindi Bibles in car, had i been with less Bible i would have gone in motor Bike. Now 150 Hindi Bibles are in 5 box or packet you call and cannot be carried on motor bike.

Secondly, after giving Rice Bags, some needy people are coming and requesting me for Rice Bags. People like daily labourers, widow, single parents poor people, physically challenged request for Rice Bags so i always wish God bless me to provide rice to these needy people

You can pray that God bless the Hindi Bibles giving and Rice Bag giving work, let this two activities grow and many be blessed. Let these two work for the Lord turn into a big mission for the Lord, and He be glorified.

God bless!
God bless you for caring for the needy. Like Jesus did and does through His faithful servants. Shalom!