Loving Beyond ....Ourselves

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May we all be ever thankful for his love to us.

God's love to us;
1.John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
2. Proverbs 8:17
I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
3. Psalm 5:11
But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
4. I John 4:10
Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

It is NOT HIS WILL that ANY should perish.

We in return must love him, not only for the price he paid to redeem us but bc he is with us daily in his word and by his Spirit!

Our love of him.
1.Ephesians 4:15
But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
2.Philippians 2:2
Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord,of one mind.
3.Ephesians 5:2
And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
4.John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.
5.I Corinthians 8:3
But if any man love God, the same is known of him.
6. 2 John 1:6
And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
7.Mark 12:33
And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.

Our love to the brethern of the faith:
1.Romans 12:10
Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
2.John 13:35
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
3. I John 3:18
My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; BUT IN DEED AND IN TRUTH.
4.Galatians 5:13
For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
5.Philippians 1:9
And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;
6.Hebrews 13:1
Let brotherly love continue.
7.. I John 2:10
He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

Our love to the world, our neighbors and even our enemies:
1.Romans 13:8
Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
2.Romans 13:10
Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
3.Luke 6:35
But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
4.. I Thessalonians 3:12
And the Lord make you to increase and abound. in love one toward another, and towards all men, even as we do toward you:
5.Matthew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
6.Luke 6:35
But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Finally fellow believers:
I Corinthians 13:4-7
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
2 Corinthians 13:11
"Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you."

Ephesians 3:19
"And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God."

Reactions: Wynona