Major Ruling Issued Against Pennsylvania's Mail-in Voting System

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Major Ruling Issued Against Pennsylvania's Mail-in Voting System
Katie Pavlich | Jan 28, 2022

Pennsylvania's mass mail-in voting system has been ruled unconstitutional, setting up a battle at the state Supreme Court.

President Donald Trump, who has been a consistent critic of the state's mail-in system, is also weighing in.

"Big news out of Pennsylvania, great patriotic spirit is developing at a level that nobody thought possible. Make America Great Again!" Trump released in a statement.

The ruling has prompted questions about the upcoming 2022 midterm elections and the validity of votes previously cast under the unconstitutional system.

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think this is a start. However, I also think it optimistic that we'll clean out the evil that corrupts our voting system.

We know money buys members of Congress and SCOTUS.
When those in office are for sale how do we imagine money doesn't buy the route to their way in?

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden was not elected, he was installed by the globalists.
People, he really did say it, out of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Joe Biden said during a 2020 campaign event.

"We're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,"

Reactions: Scott Downey