make a way

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, life is stressful here, wife wants, we go to her house, attend one of her cousin brothers marriage meet her family, and return. She wants to spend a week at her parents house.

You can pray if it is God's will, God will make a way.

Thanks!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello

It is good to listen to your wife and fulfil her desires to visit her family.

Perhaps this is God's way of providing you with an opportunity for ministry through evangelising in her parents home, at the wedding and in the village where your wife's parents live.

Perhaps it may also be God's way of giving you a rest also so that you can recover from the work you are doing where you live. Some times it is good to have a holiday so that you can be refreshed.

Shalom

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Hello

It is good to listen to your wife and fulfil her desires to visit her family.

Perhaps this is God's way of providing you with an opportunity for ministry through evangelising in her parents home, at the wedding and in the village where your wife's parents live.

Perhaps it may also be God's way of giving you a rest also so that you can recover from the work you are doing where you live. Some times it is good to have a holiday so that you can be refreshed.

Shalom

Hi Jay Ross,
I agree with what you have shared, hoping God will give us this opportunity to be at her home. Thanks for sharing & praying:)

Reactions: amadeus and Truman