Prayer to see who my wife is

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God was going to give me a wife to marry, and I was supposed to meet her about three years from now. She is from another country. After finding out some shocking details about her, I have decided not to marry her. I heard she already had been sexual with other boys, and was going to do more sexual things with them from now until I meet her. When I expressed dismay, God said to me, “I’ll just have to keep the boys away from her.” Um, really? I don’t even want her anymore.

I’m thinking, What the hell? If she is her young age, which is much younger than me, and already has more dating and sexual experience than me, then I don’t want her. The whole reason why I wanted a foreign wife was because I thought they weren’t like the girls in my high school who dated around and dated bad boys and didn’t commit, all the while ignoring me: The one person who just wanted someone to love forever and ever and commit to always. Surely girls aren’t like that everywhere, or so I thought…

God mislead me. Years ago when I asked God to show me my future wife, I had told him she had to be a virgin. God was also aware of my extreme jealously and inferiority complex on this subject: I had to have a pure girl, or else I would suffer horrible heartache for life because of her past. He showed me her picture many times before, and the whole time I thought she was a pure girl who didn’t date. Instead she was only a “technical virgin,” meaning she did every sex act except intercourse.

I am in my thirties, and I’ve never been in a relationship with a woman before. I am a virgin. Therefore, I am entitled to marry a wife who is inexperienced and pure like I am. To marry someone with any sexual experience whatsoever would ruin my life and leave me with permanent heartache, jealously, and feeling worthless and inferior, and these horrible feelings would be especially pronounced if she is much younger than me (like if I married the would-have-been wife God picked for me). If the truth about that girl’s past came out sometime during our marriage (assuming I married her without knowing), I know for sure that I would have betrayed her and taken a mistress specifically to retaliate against her and hurt her because of her past.

I want God to show me who my new wife is. My new wife must be a virgin with no boyfriend before. She cannot have any dating, relationship, or sexual experience before. Please pray and ask God to reveal who she is to me with a mental image some time later.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You misled you my friend . Not GOD . Its not his fault this girl likes to sleep around .
You convinced yourself GOD told you she would be your wife . Believe me i seen others convince themselves of similar things .
Only to find out IT WERENT GOD they were ever hearing from to begin with . IT was their own hope and hearts desire
they were hearing from instead .

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will pray for you but be careful when you tell God you can't live with or without something--- He tends to challenge us on that. He desires to be the only thing we can't live without and will have us go without what we think we need in order to rely on Him more.

Anyway, praying now.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will pray for you but be careful when you tell God you can't live with or without something--- He tends to challenge us on that. He desires to be the only thing we can't live without and will have us go without what we think we need in order to rely on Him more.

Anyway, praying now.
Here is what our heart should be saying . OH LORD I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU . Let us ponder on that for a while .

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God showed me the same woman again in a dream last night, and I hate her. She is a single mom with nine previous sex partners. Excuse me, God: I am a virgin in his 30s with no dating experience, and you want me to marry someone who had sex with nine different men, committing to none of them, and mothering a child outside of wedlock with one her sexual immorality partners?

I hate her already. How is it fair for a virgin man in his 30s with no dating experience to marry a non-virgin who dated other guys? She had a child out of wedlock, which means I would have to bring up a child who had none of my genes and whose father screwed my so-called wife, and I hate that more than anything.

Please pray and tell God that I hate the woman he selected for me to marry. Please pray and tell God that my wife must be a virgin, must not have dated any guys, and must not have any sexual experience. It isn’t fair that a virgin with no dating experience (like myself) should have to marry a sexually immoral woman with a kid out of wedlock. Again, I hate it and want God to know I hate it.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord had Hosea marry a prostitute named Gomer. He took her as his wife, but Gomer kept wandering into the arms of other lovers. She was unfaithful.

Nobody should ever question God over anything that He allows. And @Kipacs (Welcome to the forums BTW Kipacs) was quite correct, be very careful as there are MANY voices out there trying to make you think they are from God.

I pray God give you what HE will. His will is perfect ALL. THE. TIME. His thoughts, MUCH higher than our puny brains, for sure!
What of all those people who have never and are unable to have a partner?
Seek God first, always Him first.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Lambano

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be careful what you hear. Not all voices are from God
attention , attention , red alert . Let all read the above written statement .
And now a word , HOW then do we know what we hear is coming from GOD and not from another .
And the answer is , IF IT CONTRADICTS THE BIBLE . IT AINT COMING FROM GOD .
There are many spirits at work these days and believe me THEY ARE NOT THE HOLY ONE EITHER .
IF any spirit cometh and preaches a love , yet that love denies the dire necessity to HAVE TO BELIEVE ON CHRIST .
IT AINT LOVE AND IT SURE AS HECK aint coming FROM GOD either .
IF any spirit cometh and does NOT TESTIFY OF JESUS CHRIST , IT AINT COMING FROM GOD .
IF any prophet , any leader , any man , any angel , any feeling
cometh and it contradicts the dire necessity of CHRIST JESUS , and if it turns JESUS into a minstir of sin ,
REPEAT it aint coming FROM GOD . ITS COMING from he who desires to be AS GOD . AND WE SURE AS HECK
dont wanna follow that one , NOW DO WE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Spirit through sight, not dreams, chooses the wife for those who've had this experience. Sometimes, its the woman that the Holy Spirit tells this is the man after seeing him. Its a sight thing. You see the person and the Holy Spirit will let you know, unmistakably, and let God do the work. It happened to me.