Man to Man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, and thanks for the reply and comments. The crux of the article has to do with knowing the forgiveness of God, that it is permanent. I think many believers are unaware that they are always forgiven, and think they have to keep being forgiven in times of sin. Its not like we go in and out of His forgiveness; there's never a time when we aren't forgiven (1Jn 1:9).

Believers continue to "confess" sin and thus continue to remain forgiven; Knowing this is the main encouragement we are to receive; and being encouraged is one of the most important aspects of being a Christian and is something we must always keep afresh, because it confirms our faith in Christ's expiation of all our sin.

When the "old man" keeps pressing us concerning guilt, we are to put it off, and know our forgiveness! One cannot be forgiven by God and be guilty!
I understand the concept of OSAS, but that is not an idea from God's Word, it is a leaven doctrine of men added to God's Word. Let me explain...

Is it possible for a believer to lose their Salvation? Yes.

Hebrews 6 reveals there is no forgiveness of those who once believed and experienced the powers of the world to come if they should fall away. And there have been believers on Jesus Christ that have fallen away to atheism. There is no renewal in Christ for those that had been shown by The Holy Spirit of those powers of the world to come.

Apostle Paul says in Philippians 2:12 for every believer to work out their own salvation with fear and trembling. So that is in exact opposition of today's Hyper-Grace movement that is in constant party mode with thinking no matter what future sin one may commit, they can never lose their salvation.

What Jesus showed He will say to the five foolish virgins in His ten virgins parable, ought to be a wake up call on this matter of men's false 'Once Saved, Always Saved' leaven doctrine.

For those who understand this per Paul's warnings in God's Word, it should be a lesson on how some brethren in the Church can simply be led astray just because of what is popular with the majority.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont think you could be more confused.

What was the first thing that Adam & Eve did after they sinned? They hid from God. They were scared of fellowship with God now, they knew they had sinned and were ashamed.

WHen we have a weak moment and choose to willfully sin, it is an instant discouragement to fellowship with God for the believer. Right when he needs Jesus the most because he messed up, so he should be running to Him, saying, Lord forgive me, help me!! Instead, they dont pray before that night. They thought about praying in the morning but didnt...Hmm. They run away. That is no lie. I have done that myself.
I don't come running saying "forgive me", I'm already forgiven in Christ. But I do come running saying, "I'm sorry!"

We need to understand, we never need to hide from God.

Much love!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The born again..... dont confess sin, to stay saved.

Heretics do.

And if you dont understand why, then you have no actual understanding of the BLOOD Atonement.
I'll tell you where your confusion lies, in my humble opinion. You think that confession, water baptism, and repentance are all "Works," as in works under the Law that fell short of obtaining Eternal Life. That is a very technical application of "Works," which does not apply to Works that are the means of expressing Faith.

You tout Faith as the exclusive means of Salvation, not realizing that in order to express Faith one must do a different kind of Works than that expressed under the Law. Christ has already provided for our atonement, so whatever Man does now with respect to Work can be done as an expression of faith in Christ's atonement.

We can repent of our sins in faith. We can confess our sins in faith. We can get water baptized in faith. These are not works designed to obtain justification. They are the means of faith to grasp hold of what Christ has already done for us, to participate in it.

But I doubt you will recognize this because you're obstinate and rude. That alone should inform you that you have something "off." And quite frankly, Christians should recognize that you're not one to be followed because your spirit has something wrong about it. You have to call people "liars" and shout at them, and insult them by saying we should "know" we don't do things when the Bible says we should.

I wish the best for you brother. I don't know what's happened in your life. But you must have low self-esteem and be steeped in guilt to create this impulse in you to insult fellow Christians and wish them to follow you. You seem smart and gifted, but it won't get you anywhere until you die to your own vain glory and pride.

Everyone will know when you've done that. You won't be screaming at them anymore or calling them "liar" regularly.

My commendation to Netchaplain and others who do not respond in kind. Very difficult thing to do at times.

Reactions: MA2444

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Heretics do.

And if you dont understand why, then you have no actual understanding of the BLOOD Atonement.
And I am still waiting for you to show to all why you declare the five points of Calvinism to be demonic. YOu might as well give proof to your alleged allegations, I will keep finding you and demanding you act with integrity and honor!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Heretics do.

Where are you behold? Where is your biblical evidence that the five points of Calvinism are demonic??? six threads and you still have no answer.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And I am still waiting for you to show to all why you declare the five points of Calvinism to be demonic.

Ive proven it many times, but, i can't make you believe what you can't understand.

Listen, maybe you should try to find something better to do, then worship John Calvinism.

See, all his deceived people, LIVE to try to preach HIS Theology, as they believe its "christianity".

That's you, @Ronald Nolette ,

Apparently its your life's work.

And like i told you, and maybe you can't comprehend it, .. i will never write out or "point by point" this Devil's Theology, as to do that, is to allow people to read it, and once that happens, it can be that the spellbinding power of His demonic doctrine, will do to their mind, what its done to yours.

That's a fact.
Believe it.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive proven it many times, but, i can't make you believe what you can't understand.

Listen, maybe you should try to find something better to do, then worship John Calvinism.

See, all his deceived people, LIVE to try to preach HIS Theology, as they believe its "christianity".

That's you, @Ronald Nolette ,

Apparently its your life's work.
No you haven't another lie added to your sins.

I just want you to prove your false claims.

I am doing something better- showing everyone here what a liar you are.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And like i told you, and maybe you can't comprehend it, .. i will never write out or "point by point" this Devil's Theology, as to do that, is to allow people to read it, and once that happens, it can be that the spellbinding power of His demonic doctrine, will do to their mind, what its done to yours.
well that shows you just don't pay attention to ev eryone on earth for we are beneath you.

I never asked you to write out the five points just your reasons why you bvelieve they are demonic.

So you do not believe in eternal security then.