Manhattan Ruling Is a Big Win for Donald Trump | Opinion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ongoing prosecutorial harassment proven by the ruling

"TRUMP TOWER REMAINS MINE!" former president and near-certain 2024 GOP candidate Donald J. Trump said in an email to supporters on Monday evening.

Earlier that day, a New York state appeals court moderated the heavy penalties imposed last month in a ruling by Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron. The appeals court reduced a $454 million bond (including interest) payment due on Monday to $175 million, permitted Trump Organization executives—including Trump and his sons Donald Jr. and Eric—to conduct business in New York while the appeal proceeds, and allowed Trump and his real estate holding company to continue applying for loans from New York financial institutions. Trump was given 10 days to make the reduced payment and has to file his appeal by September. His businesses must operate in New York under a state business monitor and compliance officer.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Even though Trump had to pay bond money, case is on appeal and if Engorgan ruling is overturned, he can get the money back.

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
There are differing opinions relating to the image and effectiveness of President Trump, as pertains to locals here.

Some think he's a buffoon that examples gluttonous privilege and entitlement, even when unqualified for the highest office.

I disagree.

Others see him as a brilliant strategist who speaks in terms the simplest of common man is able to relate to and understand. While also fostering that previously described image so to mislead his enemies to think he's not to be taken seriously.

While, a billionaire businessman with a history of success, failures, and comebacks, is an example of someone who isn't a quitter. Nor does he compromise to defeatest measures.

He's a fighter. People here respect this.

Personally, I side with that perspective.
I've not yet read any of his books. I will if he wins this next election. And I will mail my absentee ballot to help in that effort.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is in more trouble, than advertised. ....She was working on anther case involving some of the same lawyers. She recorded the conversation. Trouble is ......The Lawyers were located in a two party state. Meaning both lawyers had to agree to being recorded. Now she faces legal problems in both Georgia and the other state.
She will be removed ....

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
She is in more trouble, than advertised. ....She was working on anther case involving some of the same lawyers. She recorded the conversation. Trouble is ......The Lawyers were located in a two party state. Meaning both lawyers had to agree to being recorded. Now she faces legal problems in both Georgia and the other state.
She will be removed ....
FYI, Two party consent laws are unconstitutional, and there is a case where it was found to be so.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FYI, Two party consent laws are unconstitutional, and there is a case where it was found to be so.

Tell that to Florida and other states. Just because Oregon is full of idiots doesn't include the rest of the country.

9th Circuit .....the most overturned court in the country........

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
She will be removed ....

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte