Many New Easter Threads Coming Up!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey everyone, so this is my introductory thread to all of my Easter activities that I will be starting today and once I have all of the threads up I will go ahead and edit this post and put all the links in and provide them for you at the bottom. :) For my first thread I will have a serious Easter thread that will be a countdown until resurrection morning with uplifting and spiritual posts for each day of the countdown. :)

For my second thread even though I don't really want to debate it I figured I would post an Easter Bunny debate thread in hopes that people who are anti-bunny will stay out of my two fun threads that I have coming up which are;

1. "Here Comes Peter Cottontail" full of fun Easter cartoons and songs related to all of the fun things that have to do with Easter. :)

2. This is the thread that I'm really looking forward to as the actual games won't begin until Easter Eve, but the rules and signups for participation will be posted today for CB's Virtual Easter Egg Hunt and CB's Easter Bonnet Contest!! :D

So that's all of the announcements for now. Links will be provided soon. :)

Alright guys here are the links for all of my topics and @Mayflower, @Devin Wintch I figured that I would just go ahead and tag you here since they're all going to be here. First here is the link to my official Easter countdown. :) @amadeus, you might be interested in this as well as @BarnyFife. ;)

Oops and I nearly forgot @Tone, @FluffyYellowDuck and @Michael1985.

CB's Official Easter Countdown

The debate about the Easter Bunny thread.

The Easter Bunny

Some more Easter fun. :)

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

Finally the rules and signup area for both Easter games. :D

Virtual Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Bonnet Contest Rules and Signups

Last edited: