Mark 2:1-20

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mar 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

In the beginning of the gospel of Yeshua the anointed one, the Son of God.

The first relization that the one named Mark whom had wrote this Gospel, of the good news to a people in a time, that in which it was well needed for people to now hear the gospel of salvation and to be saved from their lives here hoping for a life in the beyond with God, in the Kingdom of Heaven, established by the Lord Yeshua, whom is the Son of God.

Here in John 20:31 you can see, where John his written Gospel promoclaimed, that all of the good news that is going through out the world in their age and the four corners of the earth that as they understood it, along with the reason to why.

Joh 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

That those who believe now even today, have newness of life because of his death, burial, and resurrection, along with his ascension, and his coming return in their age. Today, all things are done spiritualy when one becomes born again and birthed by being a adopted into the Kingdom of God, and the given holy spirit and the spirit of Christ that lives in a believer who seeks out in faith and continues forward in trusting Yahava, through out their or the LORD as some still say, or Yahweh. The God of Israel, who sent the Word, gave the son, in order that one life would be taken to be able to save all the people of the world otherwise it would fold over in itself, because a perfect sacrifice that fulfilled the law, and gave up his own life for the will of God by choice, is why the Lord Yeshua is claimed to be the beloved Son of God. And there is life that comes from heavenly perspective and not an earthly perception.

Another confirmation of this extra-life giving spirit that flows in and through a believer, through faith, in the letter that John also had written which was one deemed the first.

1Jn 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

Mar 1:2 As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

Mark writers here it is written in the prophets, Behold, I sent my messenger before thy face, which shall perpare thy way before thee. Speaking of John the baptist, who comes in and baptizes Jesus in the Jordan and the holy spirit drops upon the Lord Yeshua and he continues on his ministry and proclaims the message of God throughout his entire trip to death, and to resurrection, and that was proposed to becoming from the prophets of Old which would speak of Yeshua who would prepare the way for those who come to seek after him. Psa 40:7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, the scriptures proclaimed him to the nation of Israel. A king they did not want, but decided to kill.

Joh 1:15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

Mar 1:3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

Speaking Isa 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Isa 35:8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.

Santification comes in and through a chooser of those who abide to in christ and not give so much into their own will and ways, and decide to abide in Christ ways, and that is the way that will lead you to the truth and freedom.

You can see here that John speaks about the coming Christ which is founded in the scripture that they had at the time which is the old testament, and the new testament may not have really came out until 40-60ADs, or round abouts, so interesting to really think about the time and the people then it's only partially known but not fully known except what one has in use of the bible. John came in the spirit of Elijah, and he was a representive of living purely for God, and proclaiming the truth and he also bore the holy spirit in the womb when Mary came to visit Elizabeth.

Mar 1:4 John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.

John did come to baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repetance for the remission of sins. The reason was was to have people make a rededication for God by submerging in the water, and baptism them to the God of Israel, and to put him first and to not go back to worshiping idols because idol worship was prevalent in that time period, including themselves,and he did this all around the Land of Judaea, and using the river of Jordan for people to make a proclimation in repenting and changing their mind about the way that they were heading which was towards desturction, and Yeshua came to save.

Mar 1:5 And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river of Jordan, confessing their sins.

Here Mark, remarks and there went out unto him that was all around, and people were confessing their sins they commited which only then was pleased once a year when they made sacrficies to the LORD.

Mar 1:6 And John was clothed with camel's hair, and with a girdle of a skin about his loins; and he did eat locusts and wild honey;
Mar 1:7 And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.
Mar 1:8 I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone who would like to share any thoughts please feel free to.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mar 1:5 And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river of Jordan, confessing their sins.

Here Mark, remarks and there went out unto him that was all around, and people were confessing their sins they commited which only then was pleased once a year when they made sacrficies to the LORD.

Mar 1:6 And John was clothed with camel's hair, and with a girdle of a skin about his loins; and he did eat locusts and wild honey;

Here Mark records that John was clothed with camel's hair, and with a girdle of skin about his loins; an dhe did eat locust and wild honey; Johns living style was purley wholeistic by submiting to committing himself to preaching the word of God in the waters of Jordan as people came and where baptized and some just sat and watched. John was interesting, and many people had become his followers.

Mar 1:7 And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.

John preached to the crowds of people, also the saduccees, and pharisees, saying "There comes one mighter than I which is comng after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose." Showing humbleness, that there is one whom is coming and to look towards him.

Mar 1:8 I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

John baptism for repentnace which is changing your mind about something, not exactly changing your behavior however your mind will be changed when one directs their attention to having relationship with Yahava, and fellowship with the Son of God, Yeshua, whom God had sent. Upon looking and following with growing and learning more about what the scripture is saying it helps to fortify yourself in the faith. Jesus promised his disisciples they would recieve today the holy spirit which is given to all who are born again in Christ, and becoming adopted by the Father and now have access to the Father because of the Lord Yeshua who was able to have victory over all things, which is given to help you along your way to stay walking in faith, and keeping step in faith while you die to yourself, with Christ, bury the old life, and raise to the new life, which the new life is the new spiritual life when a person comes to faith and continously seeks to have relationship with God as they go about life.

Mar 1:9 And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan.

And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in the Jordan. After sometime again preaching near the Jordan the day that messiah had arrived and the time was to begin the journey of traveling around Jerusalem, and some gentile places as he went along, he is now there with the crowds, the pharisees, and saduccess, which Jesus was baptized in water.

Mar 1:10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:

Upon John bringing up Immanuel up through the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him: (Seems like a vision, unless it was all psyhcial.

Mar 1:11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Then a voice came from the Sky, saying, "You are my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased." Not sure who the voice is but this being spoken and heard by John, and perhaps everyone around them.

Mar 1:12 And immediately the Spirit driveth him into the wilderness.

And upon all of these happenings, Yeshua was driven into the wilderness by the Holy spirit.

Mar 1:13 And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.

And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan (Fallen Angel (who owned the whole world at the time); and was with the wild beasts) and the angels ministered unto the Yeshua as he went a long.

Mar 1:14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

After these temptings of Satan, John was put in prison sometime afterward, Yeshua went into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the Kingdom of God,
Here we can see the purpose of what Jesus has come to do. It is to preach the gospel of the Kingdom of God.

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Isa 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Mar 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

And Jesus says, the time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the good news.
Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Mar 1:16 Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers.

Now as he continued onward, walking along the sea of galilie, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a new into the sea: for they are fishers. This is where Jesus is going around chossing who he will call, as he travels gaining his disciples and those who would be name the chosen apostles, sent ones.

Mar 1:17 And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.

Yeshua says, come you after me, and I will make you become fishers of men, (who would seek out the Kingdom of God, and it is open to all.) God's plan seems to be to have all those who were faith be able to have the faith heard throughout the world in that day that would call and seek others who would listen to the message and to continue trust in God, and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ who was suppose to come back from the included message that the Lord had left them before he came back.

Mar 1:18 And straightway they forsook their nets, and followed him.

They went ahead and gave up on everything else in pursuit of Christ.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you realize the importance of what is going on here?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
e-Sword Mar 1:14 And after the delivering up of John, Jesus came to Galilee, proclaiming the good news of the reign of God,

e-Sword
am 4031, A.D. 27

after: Mat 4:12, Mat 11:2, Mat 14:2; Luk 3:20; Joh 3:22-24

preaching: Isa 61:1-3; Mat 4:23, Mat 9:35; Luk 4:17-19, Luk 4:43-44, Luk 8:1; Act 20:25, Act 28:23; Eph 2:17

e-Sword

Luke 8:1 (YLT)​

1 And it came to pass thereafter, that he was going through every city and village, preaching and proclaiming good news of the reign of God, and the twelve are with him,

e-Sword

Matthew 4:12 (YLT)​

12 And Jesus having heard that John was delivered up, did withdraw to Galilee,

e-Sword

Matthew 11:2 (YLT)​

2 And John having heard in the prison the works of the Christ, having sent two of his disciples,

e-Sword

Matthew 4:23 (YLT)​

23 And Jesus was going about all Galilee teaching in their synagogues, and proclaiming the good news of the reign, and healing every disease, and every malady among the people,

The reign of God, which Jesus would instate a Heavenly Kingdom with walls around it with those who did not want nothing to do with God on the outside by their own choice they made, not to have faith, and to have no love by the holy spirit which is given to those who make the decision to turn towards God when they hear the good news and the heavenly kingdom they are now adopted into which they have the Father to call out towards, in however you may pray and give reverence to the Lord, the Son of God, Yeshua, the anoninted one having fellowship with both because you are able to do so by communing in prayer.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
e-Sword
Mar 1:17 and Jesus said to them, 'Come ye after me, and I shall make you to become fishers of men;'

Mar 1:18 and immediately, having left their nets, they followed him.

Mar 1:19 And having gone on thence a little, he saw James of Zebedee, and John his brother, and they were in the boat refitting the nets,

Mar 1:20 and immediately he called them, and, having left their father Zebedee in the boat with the hired servants, they went away after him.

After having called some of his first disciples that he chosen to invite to come, they have decide to give their lifelively hood up for him because they are leaving everything behind and now following after the Lord who had chosen to invite them and they decide to come.

Jesus Heals a Man with an Unclean Spirit​

Mar 1:21 And they go on to Capernaum, and immediately, on the sabbaths, having gone into the synagogue, he was teaching,

Capernaum - Capernaum was a fishing village with a population of around 1,000 during the time of Christ. It encompassed what is today both the Franciscan and Greek Orthodox sites. from his boyhood home of Nazareth. It also became the ministry headquarters of Christ during His ministry on earth.

The disciples go forward, and to Capernaum, and immediately, on the sabbaths, having gone into the synagogue which people came into to meet with, and he was teaching the people there, I would suppose he would be teaching them things from the old testament, that when they continued to believe and have faith they also would be revealed things which he spoken to them when the holy spirit came to guide them too.

There he was teaching in the synagogue to others who would listen, preaching of the good news of the Kingdom of Heaven, or the Kingdom of God, or reign of God.

Mar 1:22 and they were astonished at his teaching, for he was teaching them as having authority, and not as the scribes.

All the people who were around where astonished by his teaching, for he is a Master Teacher, and he was teaching them as having authority, and not as the scribes. They seen him more of having authority than the scribes would because of the amazing things he would teach them and they would be astonished by his way in connecting things to the old testament, and whatever it may be from healing and miracles as well.

Mar 1:23 And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit, and he cried out,

While everyone was around a man with an unclean spirit, was there and cried out,

Mar 1:24 saying, 'Away! what—to us and to thee, Jesus the Nazarene? thou didst come to destroy us; I have known thee who thou art—the Holy One of God.'

Demon speaking from with in the man who is possessed, speaks openly to Jesus the Nazarene, by calling out his name and where he is from. He also ask Jesus, though did not come to destroy us? Then the demon professes, I know who thou art, - the Holy One of God.

Really interesting conversation going on right here by Jesus and this demon from this possessed man in the synagogue and everyone is watching and in astonishment even more.

Mar 1:25 And Jesus rebuked him, saying, 'Be silenced, and come forth out of him,'

With a rebuke, towards the demon in the man, saying 'be silenced, and come forth out of him'

Mar 1:26 and the unclean spirit having torn him, and having cried with a great voice, came forth out of him,

With the unclean spirit having torn into the mans soul, and having cried with great voice, came forth from out of him, what a sign of relief for this fellow that is in torment and pain and struggle.

Mar 1:27 and they were all amazed, so as to reason among themselves, saying, 'What is this? what new teaching is this? that with authority also the unclean spirits he commandeth, and they obey him!'

And all the people were amazed, so as to reason among themselves, saying 'What is is this? what new teaching is this? that with authority also the unclean spirits he commandeth and they obey him.

How interesting is that to think about?

Mar 1:28 And the fame of him went forth immediately to all the region, round about, of Galilee.

And because of this act fame of his name went forth immediately to all the region, round about, of Galilee.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mar 1:27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him.
Mar 1:28 And immediately his fame spread abroad throughout all the region round about Galilee.

Concering the good news, and the coming kingdom, and even the desturction of demons, was a joy to those who did recieve it knowing that while they live here on this earth, one day they will go and be with God in the Kingdom of God which Jesus would becoming to establish forever more.

Mar 1:29 And forthwith, when they were come out of the synagogue, they entered into the house of Simon and Andrew, with James and John.

Coming out from the synagogue where Jesus was teaching the people, and had an encounter with a person whom had a demon within, and casting it out, the disciples, went and entered into the house of Simon and Andrew, with James and John. Which is of course again in Capernaum.

Mar 1:30 But Simon's wife's mother lay sick of a fever, and anon they tell him of her.

Here is an interesting thing to see all together is simply Yeshua going in and through these towns and not having to not only work with those out in the public but those who are close together as a family, with James and John with Simon and Andrew, and may some of the other disicples, Simons wifes mother was sick with a fever, and they desired to mention this to Jesus as soon as they found out.

Simon's wife's mother lay sick of a fever, and they brought it up quickly to the Lord.

Mar 1:31 And he came and took her by the hand, and lifted her up; and immediately the fever left her, and she ministered unto them.

Yeshua came and took her by the hand, and lifted her up; and immediately the fever left her and she ministered unto them.

This to me is a type for us to look to, in minstering to others, when lead by the spirit and in your free time with those who would like to hear it, as the word of God can be pleasing to hear if it is used rightly, and get ones attention off of this world and on to Yeshua, and it will help renew the mind/heart/will/emotions - soul.

Mar 1:32 And at even, when the sun did set, they brought unto him all that were diseased, and them that were possessed with devils.
Mar 1:33 And all the city was gathered together at the door.
Mar 1:34 And he healed many that were sick of divers diseases, and cast out many devils; and suffered not the devils to speak, because they knew him.

During this time after healing Simons wifes mother, still mean people came and brought people to the Lord to be healed, it seemed everyone in the city came by that day, perhaps even cooking and eating from the Wifes Mother, and the wife of Simon herself. The time this took, when the sun finally did set, all the people kept coming to him, and healed many. To me that means because of Yeshua you have teh ability to speak to God at any time through prayer, and to help you even with your own issues you face as well. Jesus was just as tempted to sin as we are, yet he was without sin.

Mar 1:35 And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.

Here is another fine example of what is said before. For this is a type of lesson in which you can see how important it is to get out at the start of your day with prayer to the Father in heaven.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mar 1:35 And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.

As stated before, Yeshua started his day out with solitary peace and alone time with praying to the Father, and everyone else was sleeping still perhaps from all the commotion going on throughout the night before one could finally sleep.

Mar 1:36 And Simon and they that were with him followed after him.
Mar 1:37 And when they had found him, they said unto him, All men seek for thee.

Whenever Simon and the rest of them which followed after the Lord, they finally found him, and say hey all men are seeking for you.

Mar 1:38 And he said unto them, Let us go into the next towns, that I may preach there also: for therefore came I forth.

Yeshua said to his disciples - Let us go into the next towns, that I may preach there also: for therefore came I forth.

Yeshua missions was to keep going and spreading the good news of the Gospel about his life, but not only his life which would bring forth the kingdom which would be heavenly but also the good news of all the wickedness which was being done in Israel in a time which time had now finally run out of time which the material kingdom they once did have which was destroyed in AD70 - slaughtered a massive generation of people, some gentiles, and some people where captured and made slaves, all the tribes of all the twelve nations gathered there at the temple to go celebrate, or whatever was going on and then a massive swoop from the roman army crushed in and toppled everything down to ruin which was a promise by Jesus in that prior time before it happening to his very own disiciples. This message of being able to escape the wrath of God was to repent and turn towards God, or continue to serve the devil until his end, or to continue to serve ones own will over Gods will, that will not help either. Gods will is for us to not to repay evil for evil, and to do good unto those who are not good to you no matter what abiding in the spirit if you so choose to do and allow the Spirit of Christ to come forth from you, and being a adopted child of God now through faith.

Mar 1:39 And he preached in their synagogues throughout all Galilee, and cast out devils.

Continue onward he preached, and throughout all of Galilee, and cast out devils.

Mar 1:40 And there came a leper to him, beseeching him, and kneeling down to him, and saying unto him, If thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

There was a man who was a leper who now is coming to Yeshua, probably hearing from all the news going around and he sought and kneeled down, and ask if you are willing to, you can heal me (because he probably had all types of boils or sores from the leperocy.

Mar 1:41 And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean.

Noticed here the compassion on this man who is poorly ridden of sores and who had decides to look for Yeshua, in order to be healed, his was moved with compassions, and yeshua put forth his hand, and touched the leper and saith unto him, I will, be thou clean.

Notice the care of "I will", from the Lord here, in how one should treat those who are poorer circumstances than oneself.

Mar 1:42 And as soon as he had spoken, immediately the leprosy departed from him, and he was cleansed.

Mark concludes as soon as Yeshua spoken, immediately the leprosy departed from him, and was cleansed.

To me, this could be a type for a changed heart, perhaps a renewed mind when coming to Christ, and perhaps sometimes going to doctors if you need medical attention is a wise thing to do, in my opinion. A heart that was dark, to a new heart which is cleansed because of the willingness of Jesus love and compassion to heal us if one decides to look and seek out for him and who he is.

Mar 1:43 And he straitly charged him, and forthwith sent him away;
Mar 1:44 And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

This one I do not know much about; I suspect due to Jesus being under the law, jesus advised the man to do just as the law commanded.

Mar 1:45 But he went out, and began to publish it much, and to blaze abroad the matter, insomuch that Jesus could no more openly enter into the city, but was without in desert places: and they came to him from every quarter.

And the man went out, and began to publish everything that had happened, a new heart, a new change, a new way made for him to be able to live life, and it was so much so that He could not openly enter into the city,

however he was without in desert place; and they came to him from every quater.

Perhaps every corner of the earth, which even out in the desert places, people sought him, and that could be a symbolic for how they would have to come out to him in a cross dying out in a desert place, and everyone from every corner under the heavens of the earth would be there to see it.

Also found in this it seems like it is okay, not desire the publics testimony, and rather just live and enjoy what testimonies may come in life as you love God and love others.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mar 2:1 And again he entered into Capernaum after some days; and it was noised that he was in the house.

Capernaum - Capernaum was a fishing village with a population of around 1,000 during the time of Christ. It encompassed what is today both the Franciscan and Greek Orthodox sites. from his boyhood home of Nazareth. It also became the ministry headquarters of Christ during His ministry on earth.

After some days, and it was nosied that he was in the house.

Mar 2:2 And straightway many were gathered together, insomuch that there was no room to receive them, no, not so much as about the door: and he preached the word unto them.

And straightway many were gathered together, insomuch as that there was no room to recieve them (anymore the house could hold), no, not so much as the door: and he preached the word unto them. The word unto them at the time would be the old testament prophets and promises, and parables. There was a few times that Jesus openly stated that this prophecy had been fulfilled, and he closed up a scroll. He spoke to his chosen apostles openly about the Kingdom of Heaven, he had a inner circle of people who were closer than others, and he loved all his disciples equally, he always explain parables to them, and when they finally recieved the holy spirit they would remember and have it all recorded down to be able to proclaim to others the good news, now which would could have been documented down for people to use, and the things of the spirit would be able to help them discern what was Jesus speaking about but now in a better understanding trusting God, and using the bible to study and help you discover what is hidden in the dirt which is called the holy bible, with many different rubies and other colored jems hidden deep inside of it, Jesus was teaching these things to people, and healing many too, to show that he is Immanuel.

Mar 2:3 And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four.

Here come four people who have a friend who is sick, and they are all carrying him, and they hear that Yeshua is over at this house and they are now coming.

Mar 2:4 And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.

Because of all the bodies pressed into the house, they went on top of the roof and uncovered the roof where hew as, and when they had made it through, the friends let him down gently in front of somewhere near by him.

Mar 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.

Yeshua seeing them having broken through the roof of the wall, and lower their friend down unto him (bring someone to Christ), he seen their faith, and he healed the sick of palsy. Saying Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.

You see Yeshua express his love towards a person who is lowly and sick, and he sees his four friends who are also praying and desirous to heal, and he lets the man know this his sins have been forgiven.

Mar 2:6 But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts,

However, among Yeshua and the others, where certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts. When they heard him say, Son your sins be forgiven thee.

Mar 2:7 Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?

They spoke out saying, why does this man speak like this? who can forgive sins but God only?

Mar 2:8 And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts?

When Yeshua heard what they had said, immediately perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them,. Why reason ye these things your hearts?

The men knew that their sins could only be forgiven once a year at the temple, and here is Yeshua healing a person who is sick and telling him that his sins are forgive, and they reasoned in themselves, who is he to forgive sins? This was to speak of what would be about the life of Yeshua who would be rejected, over and over again through the Apostolic Record.

Mar 2:9 Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk?
Mar 2:10 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)
Mar 2:11 I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house.

Yeshua tells them, which is easier to say to those who are sick? Thy sins be forgiven thee, or to say Arise and take up thy bed and walk? For the you may know that the Son of man has power on earth to forgive sins. (he saith to the sick of the palsy,) He said to the man arise, and take up thy bed, and go your way to your own house.

Mar 2:12 And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We never saw it on this fashion.

Immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all: insomuch that they were all amazed and glorified God, saying. We never saw this on this fashion. (They were praising God for the miracles they where first starting to see from Yeshua healing many sick, demon-possessed, blind, mute, deaf, people as they went through their journey.

Mar 2:13 And he went forth again by the sea side; and all the multitude resorted unto him, and he taught them.
And he went forth against by the sea side; and all the multitude resorted unto him, and he taught them. (The old testament, prophecies that are fulfilled, and parables, he was always direct his disciples talking to them about the Kingdom of God, and also prophecies, to come soon in their lifetime.)

Mar 2:14 And as he passed by, he saw Levi the son of Alphaeus sitting at the receipt of custom, and said unto him, Follow me. And he arose and followed him.

And as he passed by, he saw Levi the son of Alphaeus sitting at the recepit of custom, and said unto him. Follow me. And he arose and followed him. Another one that Jesus had chosen to take, also named Matthed they say.

Mar 2:15 And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him.

And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Yeshua, and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him. Popularity of Jesus was great at the start, and it gets more despaired the more you get to the end of each Gospel.

Mar 2:16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?

Here was the attitude of the scribes and Pharisees (Who were people were maybe of priest line, or have studied in their synagogues in Jerusalem, and around israel), Scribes were more of the secular law, or the law of moses? One of the two, and could provide marriage certificates.) The scribes, and the Pharisees, looked down on Yeshua for having ate with publicans and sinners, and they said unto his disciples. How is that he eats and drinks with publicans and sinners?

Mar 2:17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Yeshua heard this, and he said unto the pharisees, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they they are sick; I came not to call the righteous.

What it seems to me that the Lord is speaking about is that those who are already fulfilled in their own righteousness, are not worthy to be deemed worthy of deemed right with God by their own righteousness however people are made right with God in which those who known they are sinners, and to come change their mind from what they once thought about in the old life (the buried life with Christ.)

Mar 2:18 And the disciples of John and of the Pharisees used to fast: and they come and say unto him, Why do the disciples of John and of the Pharisees fast, but thy disciples fast not?
Mar 2:19 And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them? as long as they have the bridegroom with them, they cannot fast.
Mar 2:20 But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days.

In my opinion, when the Disciples of John and of the Pharisees used to fast, and they come and say unto Yeshua, why do the disciples of John and the Pharisees fast, but your disicples do not fast?

What Jesus says is Can the children of the bridechamber (the bride of Christ), fast, while the bridegroom is with them? as long as they have the bridegroom with them, they cannot fast (mean there is no reason to fast for the moment everything is going well to some degree, he is the one who has the words of eternal life. However after Jesus does died on the Cross, when the bridegroom shall be taken away, from them, and then shall fast in those days. (the last days before the great and dreadful day of the Lord.)