Mark Of The Beast/Seals Of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Mark/Seal of God"Therefore impress these words of Mine upon your very heart: bind them as a sign on your hand and let them serve as a symbol on your forehead...." Deuteronomy 11:18 What is it that God wants to impress on our hearts and put as a seal on our hands and foreheads? Firstly, we need to identify what a seal is. According to the dictionary, a seal is a piece of wax or other material impressed on a document as a guarantee of authenticity. The word `seal' in this context is synonymous with the owner's name, his signature, his sign, his stamp, his brand or identification mark. God's Seal, in other words, represents His name, His signature, His stamp of ownership, the ratifying sign He seeks to place on the foreheads of His followers. The forehead represents the mind, the seat of a person's intellect, allegiance and faith. This means that YHVH's followers will willingly accept His ratifying sign in their minds; they will believe it, bear it in mind and be willing to live by it. Obviously they will be moved to this degree of acceptance by yielding to His Spirit. However, the Holy Spirit is not God's Seal, but rather it is by the Spirit that we are sealed. Before we go any further, it is important we read what the Scriptures say concerning this: Isaiah 8:16: "Bind up the testimony and seal the law among my disciples." Exodus 13:9:"This observance (Passover) will be for you like a sign on your hand and a reminder on your forehead that the law of the LORD is to be on your lips." Deuteronomy 6:1& 8: "These are the commands, decrees and laws the LORD your God directed me to teach you.... Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads..." Hebrews 8:10: "I will put my laws in their minds, and write them on their hearts." Exodus 31:13: "Say to the Israelites, `You must observe my Sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come, so that you may know that I am the LORD who makes you holy.'" Now we know that Christ fulfilled the laws and became our sabbath but the scripture still holds true. These texts prove beyond any doubt that God's law, Christ as our Sabbath(rest) constitute the identifying sign that He places in the minds of His followers, Consequently, when a person bears them in mind and keeps God's comandments, And follows the way of Christ and has his words sealed in your mind are in effect declaring to the universe the Almighty God , is their Father. In your hand represents the Works you do This is the seal of God the Mark of the Lord in your forehead and and on your hand he has in effect put his signature, stamped his Mark/Seal on you......Now what is the Mark of the Beast Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand, Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. Rev 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and [upon] them which worshipped his image. Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand yearsNotice this Mark of the beast is also on your forehead (that is in your mind)or upon your hand this is the fake sealing by Antichrist/Satan He will come pretending to to be christ and if you believe him that is worship him his lawsand do his works you have taken the Mark of the beast This is the true Mark of the beast it is oppisite of the Mark/Seal of God all upon earth will have to choose who's Mark/Seal you will take.Do you know how to tell the fake from the real ? For the delusion will be great2Th 2:9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. Do not be fooled waiting for a chip or a number the Mark of the beast is to accept Antichrist/Satan as the real Christ God has fore warned you and told you all things are you listening

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
hi everybodyJust a couple of comments from me for nowMark of the beast I think it will be "ON" the forehead or hand because:-it must be visible to others (to buy or sell)-I am not able to prove my identification with something that is IN my hand or IN my mind-the mark will be shown with pride by many-people must be easily able to identify "which side you are on" , you either have the mark or you do not.Certainly the Christian has Jesus Christ living IN his heart , mind and soul, this is invisible , The Christian is sealed by the Holy Spirit for eternal life , this also is invisible. Christians do not require exterior identification , although it should be visible in our lives and our words of course.In the simplest terms , I think it is maybe not so visibly important who has the mark (most will at that point) but who DOES NOT have the mark , it will assist to identify those who CANNOT buy or sell , to identify who is the ENEMY of this great new system , It will identify who DOES NOT follow the Beast. That will be the Christian , as well as a few yet undecided as they ponder options.Another key word we must consider is "AND".....they have the mark , AND worship , AND follow, AND bow down , to the beast. This requires the "Internal" acceptance of the beast into heart and soul which is also critical in the whole scenerio. Thus it is more than just an external mark , I agree.-great points kriss-I love these topics-stretches the thinking-love from CanadaArnie.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
the mark is in your brain where is your brain? In your foreheadthe Mark is not a physical mark it is the oppisite of Gods mark/sealAntichrist will require you to confess he is christ that is the Mark if we refuse we will not be allowed to take part in his one world system even if he puts a physical mark on you it doesnt matter the pysical mark isnt the sin the sin is in confessing to believe he is christ

Elf

Mar 23, 2008
(kriss;43149)
the mark is in your brain where is your brain? In your foreheadthe Mark is not a physical mark it is the oppisite of Gods mark/sealAntichrist will require you to confess he is christ that is the Mark if we refuse we will not be allowed to take part in his one world system even if he puts a physical mark on you it doesnt matter the pysical mark isnt the sin the sin is in confessing to believe he is christ
Interesting, I have to agree, it is not a physical mark.

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
Even though I have not studied this as in depth as Kriss, I lean towards the idea that it will be a visible mark- in a spiritual and physical matter. Like you said Kriss, if it is physical- the damnation of it all is what is "behind the mark"However, I also see and agree with most of what Arniem has to say. I mean, come on Kriss- with things like Soc. Security cards, where you have to show one to take your new-born from a hospital to home- It sounds all too possible its physical.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
That could be true but God doesnt care about any physical mark he cares who you believe in read again how Gods mark seals his own in the forehead and in the hand antichrist/Satan is the counterfiterhe copies everything he will make one confess he is christ that is the Mark seal God warns us about if you get a phyiscal mark after that it doesnt matter to God the damage was done by the confession of believe Antichrist is the true Christ

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
(kriss;43149)
My brain is not on my forehead. My brain is inside the top part of my scull from front to back. My forehead is my forehead. It is on the exterior.My right hand is not my brain. If I have a mark on my right hand , it is a mark on my right hand. It is not a mark in my brain or my mind. It is also not on my shoulder or foot. It is on my right hand or my forehead. It is not anywhere else.The mark of the beast and the number of his name is fraught with difficulties to figure out what it will be. So far we do not know what it will be. If it was "some thing in our mind" then why all the fuss and description given in revelation. If it is invisible no further description would be required.It will be visible , It will take wisdom to decipher it at the time , it will be a function of the number of his name relating to 666 , and can be determined at the time. An invisible mark does not require a diagnosis as to what it will be or what it will look like.Most of all I do not understand why anyone wants it to be an invisible mark. What is the purpose. Where is this leading ? I do not understand. Explain please. Many thanksLove to allArnie M.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You are not understanding this you can not just assume God tells you exactly what he means. A physical mark means nothing God is and has always been concerned with your heart not your body all the physical mark does is show your alligance to Anichrist the sin was commited when you bowed down to him.Its no differnt than one wearing a turbin on there head the sin is in who they worship We have to turn to Gods Word to decsribe what he means not our own minds look at what God says his Mark/seal is : If god says this is the mark its the mark the only question becomes who's mark one takes "Therefore impress these words of Mine upon your very heart: bind them as a sign on your hand and let them serve as a symbol on your forehead...." Deuteronomy 11:18 What is it that God wants to impress on our hearts and put as a seal on our hands and foreheads? . God's Seal, in other words, represents His name, His signature, His stamp of ownership, the ratifying sign He seeks to place on the foreheads of His followers. The forehead represents the mind, the seat of a person's intellect, allegiance and faith. This means that YHVH's followers will willingly accept His ratifying sign in their minds; they will believe it, bear it in mind and be willing to live by it. Exodus 13:9:"This observance (Passover) will be for you like a sign on your hand and a reminder on your forehead that the law of the LORD is to be on your lips." We must let Gods Word interpt Gods Word

Elf

Mar 23, 2008
(kriss;43732)
You are not understanding this you can not just assume God tells you exactly what he means. A physical mark means nothing God is and has always been concerned with your heart not your body all the physical mark does is show your alligance to Anichrist the sin was commited when you bowed down to him.Its no differnt than one wearing a turbin on there head the sin is in who they worship We have to turn to Gods Word to decsribe what he means not our own minds look at what God says his Mark/seal is : If god says this is the mark its the mark the only question becomes who's mark one takes "Therefore impress these words of Mine upon your very heart: bind them as a sign on your hand and let them serve as a symbol on your forehead...." Deuteronomy 11:18 What is it that God wants to impress on our hearts and put as a seal on our hands and foreheads? . God's Seal, in other words, represents His name, His signature, His stamp of ownership, the ratifying sign He seeks to place on the foreheads of His followers. The forehead represents the mind, the seat of a person's intellect, allegiance and faith. This means that YHVH's followers will willingly accept His ratifying sign in their minds; they will believe it, bear it in mind and be willing to live by it. Exodus 13:9:"This observance (Passover) will be for you like a sign on your hand and a reminder on your forehead that the law of the LORD is to be on your lips." We must let Gods Word interpt Gods Word
I agree, it is not a literal visible mark. All you are doing to prove it is not is:
beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
LOL !!
smile.gif
Im not trying prove its not a literal mark Just trying to point out that the even if you get a physical mark thats not the sin its who you have to bow down too thats the sin.

Elf

Mar 23, 2008
(kriss;43770)
LOL !!
smile.gif
Im not trying prove its not a literal mark Just trying to point out that the even if you get a physical mark thats not the sin its who you have to bow down too thats the sin.
Lol, thought you might find humor in that pic, i sure did. Again, I agree with you 100%.

Elf

Mar 23, 2008
(kriss;43732)
You are not understanding this you can not just assume God tells you exactly what he means.
Ok, um.....Let me read this again.
You are not understanding this you can not just assume God tells you exactly what he means.
one more time,
Ok, I think I read it correctly...Literal Luke Read this.
14v5g9khg0.gif

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
even if the physical mark of the beast isn't the sin, i would die before I ever take it. Literal or symbolic it doesn't matter

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I agree with you but maybe Im not saying this clearly enough the Mark of the beast is the sin it just that when we look at scripture to see what in your forehead/hand means it says it means who worship in your mind and do the work ofSo that means if you worship Satan you have taken the Mark of the beast Now he may give everyone a physical mark also to indentify them but God doesnt care about the physical part he care about who you worship does that make sense

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
(kriss;43915)
I agree with you but maybe Im not saying this clearly enough the Mark of the beast is the sin it just that when we look at scripture to see what in your forehead/hand means it says it means who worship in your mind and do the work ofSo that means if you worship Satan you have taken the Mark of the beast Now he may give everyone a physical mark also to indentify them but God doesnt care about the physical part he care about who you worship does that make sense
krissIf you are saying the major sin is to follow and worship the beast , and the external mark is just a secondary identifying sign, then I agree completely.Arnie

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(arniem;43961)
krissIf you are saying the major sin is to follow and worship the beast , and the external mark is just a secondary identifying sign, then I agree completely.Arnie
Thats exactly what I mean Arnie then we can agree The only reason I point this out is because people need to be aware and careful who they worship as the mark may be not be given untill after you already committed the sin People today are so fixated about getting a physical number or chip/mark they fail to realize that by the time a physical mark is given to you the sin may have already been committed in your mind by believing lies of the beastThe mark is not forced upon people contrary to common belief it is taken willingly by those who are deceived

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(kriss;43915)
I understand that God is concerned with what is in our hearts. All I am saying is that anyone who has accepted Jesus Christ as their savior would never take a physical mark. So the mark of the beast will most likely have a physical aspect because no Christian will take it. Making us unable to trade or sell goods.

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
The mark of the beast is esp, the sixth sense in the forehead and palm reading in the palm.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(precepts;44381)
The mark of the beast is esp, the sixth sense in the forehead and palm reading in the palm.
thats not even scriptural the mark of the beast according to God is who you worship

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
Those who say Followers of God will never receive a visible mark are mistakened.During the tribulation the 144,000 servants of God will have Jesus name and the fathers name written on their foreheads. (Revelation14:1)Also in the New Jerusalem the servants at the throne will have God's name on their forehead. (Revelation 22:4)I do not see why it is difficult for someone to accept the Mark of the beast will be on the exterior of the right hand or forehead as an identifier.Arnie M.