Mark of the beast

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Revelation 14:

9And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10he also will drink the wine of God’s wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”
Is using ChatGPT the mark of the beast?

No, as long as you don't worship it.

Is the COVID vaccine the mark of the beast"?

No, the point isn't so much the external mark but the person's internal heart to worship the beast. If he worships the beast, it doesn't matter whether he has the external mark or not, he is doomed.

Now, if he has been born of the Spirit, it doesn't matter whether he has the external mark or not, he is blessed.

Can one accidentally take the mark of the beast?

I.e., Can one be doomed to hell accidentally?

No. You have to reject Jesus deliberately to head for hell.

Can one be deceived to take the mark of the beast?

I.e., can one be tricked to accept the mark of the beast and be sent to hell by God?

No, Matthew 24:

24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Being deceived by itself will not send you to hell.

What will happen to the children who are forced to get the mark because of their parents?

Nothing.

Reactions: Randy Kluth

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 14:

Is using ChatGPT the mark of the beast?

No, as long as you don't worship it.

Is the COVID vaccine the mark of the beast"?

No, the point isn't so much the external mark but the person's internal heart to worship the beast. If he worships the beast, it doesn't matter whether he has the external mark or not, he is doomed.

Now, if he has been born of the Spirit, it doesn't matter whether he has the external mark or not, he is blessed.

Can one accidentally take the mark of the beast?

I.e., Can one be doomed to hell accidentally?

No. You have to reject Jesus deliberately to head for hell.

Can one be deceived to take the mark of the beast?

I.e., can one be tricked to accept the mark of the beast and be sent to hell by God?

No, Matthew 24:

Being deceived by itself will not send you to hell.

What will happen to the children who are forced to get the mark because of their parents?

Nothing.
The mark of the beast has not been established yet. It will come to pass when the Antichrist dies and is resurrected and his false prophet makes the image and causes it to speak. Until then trhere isa no mark.

Reactions: Nancy

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nothing.

I wouldn't count on it...

Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.