Marriage and teh problem with religion.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Mat 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
Mat 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Mat 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

So what has this to do with us and religion, well everything.

Marriage is not a ceremony, which is simply the outward part, but it what a man do when they love one another. When a man and a women come together and make love, and teh sperm, "seed" of the man enters teh women, teh two become as one. Why do you think Jesus said to the women at teh well,

Joh_4:18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

And it is teh same for us. When we come to Christ, im not talking about repeating the sinners prayer, I mean really come to Christ, and God sends us His gift, the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, Gods seed, and we receive that sees, we, just like a married couple become as one, and we become His bride, and that no man should tare apart, its a fate worse than death.

And its teh same with religion, when one become joined to there religion, as one put is, become baptized into, than they too become as one, but the spirit they receive is not the Spirit of God but the counterfeit one, the spirit of religion or as Jesus puts it,

Rev_2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

and

1Co_6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

for that women, mens religion, all of them, that Harlot that seeks to take teh place of Christs bride , by deceiving men with her glamour and appeal, is not His bride, and if one desires to be teh bride of Christ, than one must be divorced from there religion, the harlot, or they are committing adultery, with another women.

Again as it is written

1Co 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Your choice choose to whom you will be wed.

God bless.

Reactions: amadeus and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
Mat 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Mat 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

So what has this to do with us and religion, well everything.

Marriage is not a ceremony, which is simply the outward part, but it what a man do when they love one another. When a man and a women come together and make love, and teh sperm, "seed" of the man enters teh women, teh two become as one. Why do you think Jesus said to the women at teh well,

Joh_4:18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

And it is teh same for us. When we come to Christ, im not talking about repeating the sinners prayer, I mean really come to Christ, and God sends us His gift, the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, Gods seed, and we receive that sees, we, just like a married couple become as one, and we become His bride, and that no man should tare apart, its a fate worse than death.

And its teh same with religion, when one become joined to there religion, as one put is, become baptized into, than they too become as one, but the spirit they receive is not the Spirit of God but the counterfeit one, the spirit of religion or as Jesus puts it,

Rev_2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

and

1Co_6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

for that women, mens religion, all of them, that Harlot that seeks to take teh place of Christs bride , by deceiving men with her glamour and appeal, is not His bride, and if one desires to be teh bride of Christ, than one must be divorced from there religion, the harlot, or they are committing adultery, with another women.

Again as it is written

1Co 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Your choice choose to whom you will be wed.

God bless.
I like your analogy/comparison of marriage between two people and its physical union ( I added - blessed by the spirit of God), and the marriage between our new spirit and the spirit of Jesus, joined by the spirit of Truth/God.

Bless you,

APAK