Mary, Mary quite contrary

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
{Quote}Then what about those that preach the pre-tribualtion rapture? Denver and kriss has pretty much called it a lie as I think you have also. By your standard, I would be judged as an anti-christ.Now before you confirm your judgment, I would ask you to please consider this. By the standard which you judge, you shall be judged. Were you always abiding in Him or were you not led astray by false doctrine? Did that make you an anti-christ? I don't believe you are. I just want you to consider the ramification of how you judge by that standard.The teaching of the kennites being the descendents of Cain is false. Scriptures proved that Abraham in Genesis 20 did not commit incest because the decree from God was not given yet as in Leviticus 18. Otherwise, all the descendents of Abraham is the result of an union that was an abomination to the Lord, but we know it is not. Just as animals were not meat before the Flood as God has decreed, and yet God decreed that they were to be meat after the Flood.{quote}Just for claification Pariah we say pre rapture is NO where in the Word of God therefore it is a lie of Men IF you or anyone else can give me ONe scripture proving differnt do it please.Secodly your verese about Abraham proves nothing of the kind about incest The Word was first and there is a huge difference between Abraham committing a sin and God forcing the chilren of Adam and Eve to sin because he wanted them to mutiplyAnd lastly food for thought the book of Jasher records Abrahams wife as the daughter of his brother or Abrahams niece.with that I will bow out of this conversation and let you get back on track here:)

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Pariah;25619)
Hi Jag,(thesuperjag;25614)
How am I to suppose to explain thy seed who crucified our Lord and Saviour Yahshua? And what is the difination of the Kenites to you?
(thesuperjag;25614)
If you want to believe that Adam and Eve ate an apple, that's fine by me, but I'm not going to limit God, as I know some of Genesis 2 and some to all of Genesis 3 are NOT meant to be taken literally
You did explain it. I don't believe Eve committed adultery. If God and even Jesus gave permission for divorce due to the cause of adultery, why did it not happen then? You rejected the spiritual identity of sin as man became fallen and thus inheritting death. It is by Christ's seed... by faith.. we are identify with God again. Sin seperated us from God and we were all related to the devil by sin. 1 John 3: He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Romans 3: 9What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 10As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. 13Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: 14Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: 15Their feet are swift to shed blood: 16Destruction and misery are in their ways: 17And the way of peace have they not known: 18There is no fear of God before their eyes. Spiritual identity.Romans 5: 6For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 8But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 10For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 11And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement. 12Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: 13(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come. 15But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. 16And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. 17For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 18Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. 19For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. 20Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 21That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.Verse 13 is to those that did not sin the first sin, that is everyone from Adam to Moses.. as in even unto them, not "including those outside of Adam to Moses". We know this because...Eve is the mother of all living. That is what her name means. No other couples.Yes scripture says that. But it is not referring as the first couple though. It was referring to as the LIVING lineage for Christ to come throughNoah and his family survived the Flood. God commanded them to multiply and replenish the earth. Flood legends around the world testifies of eight souls for they have no reason to adhere to the Adamic line if addressing their cultural heritage if there were other races on the ark. That is why it is written by Peter that only eight souls were saved, Adamic, yes... but still only eight souls.The story is about Noah and his family, not being mated with the fallen angels, like the other Adamic race have.Genesis 6:19 - And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.Genesis 7:15 - And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.Are not man flesh? All means all. All does not mean some of them. Can you see other races?(thesuperjag;25614)
Pariah, nowhere in this forum, (Christianity Board) have I ever stated that I hated Tyrel. But I did state that I said he is NOT my brother in Christ. I'm going to state scripture(s) here.
(thesuperjag;25614)
I am not condemning a person's soul as it is not my right to do so, but I can condemn a doctine that is purely NOT lined up in the Word of God. Even my enemy can repent to the Lord Yahshua. The only person I hate is Satan himself as he is God's enemy.
Well, then the question is put to you, brother, how does one take this of your quote?(thesuperjag;25541)
Yes Pariah, antichrist means Instead of Christ. Not only Satan is the instead of Christ...he is also against Christ. So whosoever preaches false doctrine is the antichrist. Pariah, Biblical Tetragramaton is not my brother. He's been spreading falsehood ever since long before you ever joined this forum.
This was your first post to Biblical Tetragramaton below.(thesuperjag;25435)
Anybody who preaches doctrine that is NOT in the bible is an antichrist.
Isn't that going a bit far from just condemning false doctrine?Not at all.I am glad that you do not hate Biblical Tetragramaton as you say that you love your enemy, but identifying people as the anti-christ and thus declaring that you hate Satan as he is the anti-christ, it does lead one to think you hate those that preach false doctrine and not just hating the false doctrine when you call them the anti-christ.Well the word antichrist(s) is in there five times. Although it is a strong word, it is more like a rebuke, in hoping to repent. It was not meant to be taken literally as we all make mistakes. Do you remember that Yahshua called Peter, Satan? But remember, I will not back down from the Truth, as I am desiring to save souls. Preach Truth.I shall not leave then if hate is not in your heart, and of that I am glad, but you should consider your words towards people. If you hate Satan because he is the anti-christ, then ..... not much of a leap for others to think that. I did. Glad I was wrong.Yes! Satan is the only Antichrist, but as the spirits of the antichrists that roams on Earth...we must be careful on what we say...Is not preaching what is NOT in the bible evil? Matthew 15:18-19 - But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:I attack no human, as we are all human. I attack the spirits of the antichrist...Even a Kenite can repent from their sins since they are also flesh. As Yahshua is the Saviour of the world. (John 4:42, I John 4:14) Make no mistake on what I am saying here!I'm going to write in the quote again. Makes it easier to read from. My words are mostly in green.JagLove you all.Lovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
Hi kriss,
Just for claification Pariah we say pre rapture is NO where in the Word of God therefore it is a lie of Men IF you or anyone else can give me ONe scripture proving differnt do it please.
John 14: 1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. How is it that we never go where Jesus has ascended to if we just meet Him in the air and come right back to earth?
Secodly your verese about Abraham proves nothing of the kind about incest The Word was first and there is a huge difference between Abraham committing a sin and God forcing the chilren of Adam and Eve to sin because he wanted them to mutiply
Leviticus 18 would have forbidden Abraham from taking his sister which is the daughter of his father, and not his mother. If it is an abomination then to even uncover her nakedness, then it certainly would be to have his sister as a wife, but it wasn't, because the decree in Leviticus happened afterwards. It wasn't a sin before if commanded to multiply.... just as it would have been sin to use animals as a source for meat before the Flood.Genesis 20: 11And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of God is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake. 12And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.
And lastly food for thought the book of Jasher records Abrahams wife as the daughter of his brother or Abrahams niece.
Genesis 20: 6None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD....14Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she is thine aunt.The same would be for Sarah to approach Abraham for he is her uncle if that be true, but it isn't. Jasher is not in the Bible, and Genesis 20: 11, 12 declares otherwise.Why is it that Jag is not jumping all over this when Enoch and Jasher is not in the Bible?Anyway, I don't mind you jumping into the conversation. I think goldy might mind us since it is his thread... and we kind of deviated quite far from... Mary. So far, he has been gracious. Or maybe he just doesn't care to continue the topic, I know not.Or... we can hope that the Lord has delivered him and his wife from CATHOLICISM!!!!I know. Don't hold my breath. But one can always be hopeful.

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
Hi crooner!Well, I give the Lord thanks for enabling me to serve Him.It's on Him now to cause the increase. Amen.But thanks for the words of encouragement for letting me know that His truth is being heard!!
smile.gif

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
Hi Jag,Eve is the mother of all living. That is what her name means. No other couples.Yes scripture says that. But it is not referring as the first couple though. It was referring to as the LIVING lineage for Christ to come throughAnd scriptures doesn't say that. To give Eve that name is significant. It really means as it says.. mother of all living.
Well the word antichrist(s) is in there five times. Although it is a strong word, it is more like a rebuke, in hoping to repent. It was not meant to be taken literally as we all make mistakes. Do you remember that Yahshua called Peter, Satan? But remember, I will not back down from the Truth, as I am desiring to save souls. Preach Truth.
Yeah, but Jesus is God. He can say that.Matthew 5: 21Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. 23Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; 24Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. 25Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. I would lean on the side of caution on that one, Jag. By all means blow away false doctrine, but I would reserve that judgment for God to give. The brother or unbeliever may repent, thus your judgment would have to be addressed. That is why I hesitate in judging the wayward believer by calling them a name, but I can warn of judgment from the Lord if they do not repent... like fornicators shall not inherit the Kingdom of God scriptural references. Those kind of judgments has been given so it is not like you are calling them names, but referring to the judgments of God.I shall warn those that have gone astray that they are in danger of being left behind unless they repent, but to say they are of the devil... anyone that sins then would be considered of the devil. That is classifying a person... not rebuking a false doctrine. One could take that rebuke as the devil will add weight to it by saying to that person that he or she was never saved in the first place and thus believe he or she was of the devil. I believe it is significant that you are not to consider a wayward believer an enemy, but a brother in 2 Thessalonians 3:14-15. That is like.. leaving the door open for repentance.
As Yahshua is the Saviour of the world
Incidentally, Yahshua has been explained as the feminine form of God. There is a thread on "The Name of Yahshua?" You might want to recheck your sources for calling Jesus that name. Feel free to rebut with links to sources that says otherwise, but I doubt you will find it.One question... you judged all false doctrines not found in the Bible, but yet the false doctrine of the seprent seed derived support from the book of Enoch and Jasher. These are books not in the Bible and left out for a reason so why are you not jumping all over the uses of those books in supporting a doctrine you believe in? I mean... by the standard you discern by.... you left the standard when it came to the serpent seed.So did kriss.
Genesis 6:19 - And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.Genesis 7:15 - And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.Are not man flesh? All means all. All does not mean some of them. Can you see other races?
That is an assumption as all flesh can be pertaining to animals only. To say all flesh literally, then that would lead to some of the corrupt races as well, right? All means all.So in context of all flesh, it was stated earlier... at the beginning of the chapter when god gave the command and then the event transpired so you would not have to guess as to what is entailed as to what all flesh was.Genesis 7: 1And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. 2Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female. 3Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth. 4For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth. Now notice the address as to why Noah and his family were going into the ark. It is in bold. That means there were no others that were righteous nor clean in regards to man.Thus from the description of the all flesh given at the beginning of the chapter, do we know the full meaning of all flesh.And thus when God addressed Noah and his family after the Flood to multiply and replenish the earth, he did not address this to any other people because there were no other people to command to multiply and replenish the earth. Eight souls meant eight souls. That was the reason they went into the ark for only they were righteous. No one else. This is sticking with the Bible, Jag. Please pray about this and may the Lord help you to see the truth in His words. Amen.