Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And the world sucks. I mean, we oughta be doing what we can to encourage Jesus to come back sooner rather than later, I want outta here. I ain't goin downtown to protest or to encourage. Prophecy can fulfill in a month of God wills it. What will encourage Jesus to return sooner is the bride being ready. And the sooner the better... We aren't gonna get ready any faster by focusing on the crap. Look up, ... That's where our redemption comes from.
That is how I have seen it since the beginning... I actually joined the forums a year ago... expecting to find some like-minded believers...and to seek some sort of fellowship.... Instead... I got lambasted with nasty and negative accusations against me for NOT going with the popular flow... I chose to press into the Lord for these last 18 months... My faith is strong and my head is clear... I am filled with GRATITUDE and THANSKGIVING to overflowing... Like you... I want OUTTA here... I have wanted outta here for a great many years...
It did not take me by surprise when crap hit the fan... I felt it coming way before it got here.

Covid is a distraction and many people have fallen for it in one way or another... It started with the US election last year... this festering anger... and it just carried over when covid hit... Many have failed the preparation period... Some will not get off their drum... and will suffer for this... maybe even get swept away.

The problem in my opinion is that people did not align the timing of events happening properly... WE lost the opportunity to change things a great many years ago... This has been a very slow fade.

Anyways... I have learned to just say my peace and move on... I don't post here to cause strife or drama... or even to be liked... as I don't care what others think. Just telling it like it is.

The scripture NEVER commands or encourages us to keep our eyes on the world. This is where people have gotten it wrong... Focusing on what the world is doing is NOT beneficial.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truman

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@APAK @Truman the Levite

Iv arrived at my fishing destination up here in the high country bush. Im staying here for the weekend.
This town is surrounded by small lakes and big rivers... I love the bush... Camping, bird watching, hiking, fishing, meditating.
It helps me connect with the Holy Spirit.

I think trout are sight predators that hunt in the day but im so keen i might drag a lure through the water now to see if there are any bites.
Spawning season just finished so they should be hungry, right?

This is a common catch in the famous Bow River, where I learned to fly fish.
Bow+River+12.jpg

Thats a beautiful brown trout Truman.
I caught this last season... Its the biggest trout iv ever landed

20210504_134736.jpg

Hopefully i can land something like this again...
Wish me luck... :)

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Rita and @Addy

This is mostly to Rita but you can chip in as well Addy

Hi, i was thinking how you and others have used prayer to determine what is true in this whole covid event
The thing is this...

Many people have used the same method and arrived at different conclusions...
Some say they wont take it others say they will. Some say we should all take it while still others say none of us should...
And all in the name of God which doesn't sit well with me. Im not confident to make such a declaration in His name

So then, who is right? We have that same contradictions... But in Gods name
The pope says its everyone's duty to take it while most priests are against it. Who is right?

And its not only with vaccines but everything. Which denomination is right?
One person says this and another says that and they both believe that God told them
Some priests are preaching end times, others aren't. Who is right?
Some preach this doctrine others preach that doctrine and they all think they are lead by the Holy Spirit
Obviously not all of them are

I don't think that is a sure method of obtaining this type of truth...
Deduction is the best way in my book. The smearing of peoples speculations as "conspiracy theories" is just an attempt to block science because speculation and confirmation is the main scientific method used...

The whole covid thing should of been immediately dismissed after this...
They speculated that it was going to be worse than the Spanish flu... Its not even close. The Spanish flu killed people of all ages while covids average age of death is 85... That falsifies their whole claim.
And then every other prediction they made which has been wrong is a refutation which falsifies their scientific claim

Meanwhile many of us where saying this is all an attempt to vaccinate everyone and take away our freedom...
We were smeared as conspiracy theorists and anti vaxers but we were right. That supports our claim and destroys theres.
But their not playing by science... They've twisted it severely.

Do u trust the government and mainstream??? Cos i can't tell sometimes if you do or don't... It appears that sometimes you do

Reactions: Grailhunter

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hawaii: Woman Faces $5,000 Fine, One Year in Jail for Fake Vaccination Card

Hawaii: Woman Faces $5,000 Fine, One Year in Jail for Fake Vaxport

An Illinois woman faces up to one year in jail as well as a $5,000 fine for flashing a counterfeit vaccination card while visiting Hawaii.

On Sunday, 24-year-old Chloe Mrozak was arrested at Oahu’s Daniel K. Inouye International Airport after she presented a forged vaccination card to security.

You might get away with presenting a forged vaccination card at a bar, restaurant, movie theater etc.. but not at an airport! Security will investigate you! What was she thinking? She even misspelled 'Moderna' on her card.

Fake-Vaccination-Card-640x480.jpg

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Focusing on what the world is doing is NOT beneficial.

Not when it has effected you... You haven't been effected by this so mits easy for u to say... Try put yourself in other peoples shoes.
Homeless, jobless, going mentally insane. Should such people just shut up and die quietly?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hawaii: Woman Faces $5,000 Fine, One Year in Jail for Fake Vaccination Card

Hawaii: Woman Faces $5,000 Fine, One Year in Jail for Fake Vaxport

An Illinois woman faces up to one year in jail as well as a $5,000 fine for flashing a counterfeit vaccination card while visiting Hawaii.

On Sunday, 24-year-old Chloe Mrozak was arrested at Oahu’s Daniel K. Inouye International Airport after she presented a forged vaccination card to security.

You might get away with presenting a forged vaccination card at a bar, restaurant, movie theater etc.. but not at an airport! Security will investigate you! What was she thinking? She even misspelled 'Moderna' on her card.

Fake-Vaccination-Card-640x480.jpg

Thanks Dan, hope everything is well...
One year in jail... That in its self is a crime... Having a fake passport is against the law but its never a crime...
Having been to prison for a non-criminal offence i feel for this woman
Next it will be a crime not to be vaccinated

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi, i was thinking how you and others have used prayer to determine what is true in this whole covid event
The thing is this...
I have used prayer to PRAISE and WORSHIP GOD.... I have not tried to work out what covid is... I don't care what it is... I never have... I wear my mask when I am in public buildings... I keep my distance and I walk back home... I don't think about covid when I am home. I have made my choice NOT to get vaccinated and now I will have to live with the mandates created by the government...

The government is NO more evil than it was three years ago... I have NEVER trusted what the world is doing and again.. it's because I don't care.

I am responsible for me... I can't control what others are thinking... saying... or doing... and I have certainly NEVER believed that the government or any rich institution is on my side... THE rich don't care about ANYONE but themselves... It's always been that way.... The government has always had an agenda.

So.... by staying out of the WHOLE AGENDA of whatever covid is or is not... I have managed to keep a clear head...

My relationship with God is better than it has ever been because I have sought Him with all my heart... I have never felt the need to figure things out.

As for the vaccines... most people will cooperate and take them because they want to do all the social things... I will not be able to join them and I am ok with that.

For me this was NOT about figuring things out.... People can say all they want... that GOD revealed this and that to me... It doesn't change the fact that NEW times are upon us... and none of the warning had any effect on this.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems if the population of Australia is some 26M, and ALL get the vax except some 2M smart people, that we should expect a need for some 50% (12M) needing caskets, -- certainly over the next five years.

An interesting thing is, -- I'd always wondered if the Jewish population would be decimated, leaving some 144K people left to evangelize the world. And now given their mass vax program, it seems my uncertainty may have been at least partially resolved.

-------------------------------------------------

And as a side thought, -- for years the liberals have accused conservatives, including Trump needing the 25th Amendment); the Global Cabal Population Decimation Agenda (the vax); and other criminality. But now it seems that EVERYTHING the liberals have "cursed" the conservatives with has come back on their own heads including Biden needing the 25th Amendment; the liberals dying from the vax; and their OWN criminality being revealed.

I think about how Jesus says to bless our enemies, and we're BLESSED; but satan curses, and is cursed. And so instead of the Righteous being exterminated, it appears that consequence will come upon the Wicked.

Bobby Jo

All these evil men and women influenced by evil powers will get the biggest bite taken out of them in the end. They just do not know it yet, that they are 'dying.' It's their last stand and it may take years to bring it all down. We are blessed indeed. Biden will be out soon and will see if we get the same inept and empty leadership after him.

I just hope there is not a civil war approaching the States as we have weapons that kill lawless police, citizens and government officials when 'we cannot take it anymore.' In OZ the people cannot defend themselves with deadly force. They have none to defend themselves with, and they must persevere and ride it all out. Which scenario is worse, you tell me?! It will all come to a clear head in time. And that is it, we cannot know the year as of yet....exciting times indeed....as John Lennon once said..".they didn't tell it would be like this...exciting times indeed.."

Bless you and stay on the course of vigilance friend

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If what is happening in the world is not the Anti-Christ taking power, I'll eat my hat!
images

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have used prayer to PRAISE and WORSHIP GOD.... I have not tried to work out what covid is... I don't care what it is... I never have... I wear my mask when I am in public buildings... I keep my distance and I walk back home... I don't think about covid when I am home. I have made my choice NOT to get vaccinated and now I will have to live with the mandates created by the government...

The government is NO more evil than it was three years ago... I have NEVER trusted what the world is doing and again.. it's because I don't care.

I am responsible for me... I can't control what others are thinking... saying... or doing... and I have certainly NEVER believed that the government or any rich institution is on my side... THE rich don't care about ANYONE but themselves... It's always been that way.... The government has always had an agenda.

So.... by staying out of the WHOLE AGENDA of whatever covid is or is not... I have managed to keep a clear head...

My relationship with God is better than it has ever been because I have sought Him with all my heart... I have never felt the need to figure things out.

As for the vaccines... most people will cooperate and take them because they want to do all the social things... I will not be able to join them and I am ok with that.

For me this was NOT about figuring things out.... People can say all they want... that GOD revealed this and that to me... It doesn't change the fact that NEW times are upon us... and none of the warning had any effect on this.

Ye but my main point is that other people say that God told them the complete opposite thing to what your saying

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not when it has effected you... You haven't been effected by this so mits easy for u to say... Try put yourself in other peoples shoes.
Homeless, jobless, going mentally insane. Should such people just shut up and die quietly?
They should find ways to cope... I am not a cold fish... I am simply stating that I did things opposite... I chose to spend my days meditating.. praying and preparing my home for NEW times that I have known are coming. I have made sure that my daughter knows how I feel.... and I have encouraged her to get her home in order.

I have put myself in others shoes Cristo.... I have felt the pain and anguish... so please do not make me out to look like someone who doesn't care about the humans affected... this is NOT the case.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Addy @Rita

Simply put

How can God be telling one person to take it and another not to take it?
How can God be telling one person that all must take it and another person that no one must take it?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I care about God. As an overflow, I care about people. But I mainly care about God.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ye but my main point is that other people say that God told them the complete opposite thing to what your saying
People say God speaks to them all the time.... God will never tell people to go against what SCRIPTURE says... I chose to be still and pray... and get my house in order ( including stocking up on extra things over these last months )... I made a will... I have had the TALK with my daughter.... I have shared my heart and faith with her... SHE and I are good.... She is doing her own thing and living her life... coping the best she can.

There is not much can be done.... my point is all this warning hasn't done anything to help people prepare... it's all been about Don't LET this happen... WELL... in my estimation... it already happened years ago... and I chose to simply get ready... and get right with GOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.