Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
US & UK Roll Out Tech To Track “High Volumes” of Adverse Reactions To COVID Vaccines
by Kelen McBreen
America’s CDC and the UK’s MHRA are both introducing technology that contacts individuals who receive COVID-19 vaccinations to collect data on adverse reactions, including death.

The British tool, created by Genpact UK, is an AI system developed to sort through an expected high volume of reports of adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines.

This is not an opinion, as the official £1.5m government contract states, “The MHRA urgently seeks an Artificial Intelligence (AI) software tool to process the expected high volume of Covid-19 vaccine Adverse Drug Reaction (ADRs) and ensure that no details from the ADRs’ reaction text are missed.”

“It is not possible to retrofit the MHRA’s legacy systems to handle the volume of ADRs that will be generated by a Covid-19 vaccine,” the contract continues. “Therefore, if the MHRA does not implement the AI tool, it will be unable to process these ADRs effectively. This will hinder its ability to rapidly identify any potential safety issues with the Covid-19 vaccine and represents a direct threat to patient life and public health.”

MHRA expects there could be 50,000 to 100,000 reports of suspicious side effects for every 100 million doses injected.

Meanwhile, back in the States, a smartphone tool called V-SAFE is being introduced by the CDC, and the DSHS will be employing the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

V-SAFE is a smartphone-based active surveillance program specifically made for COVID-19 and VAERS is the U.S. early warning safety monitoring system.

The CDC website for VAERS explains they are preparing for all 320 million Americans to be monitored for safety.

VAERS will process reports of COVID-19 vaccine-related deaths in one day, with “serious” adverse reaction responses taking three days and “non-serious” reactions taking five days to respond to.

Screen-Shot-2020-12-08-at-12.37.35-PM.png

The following screenshot is a list of preliminary COVID-19 vaccine adverse-reactions expected by the American government, including death and COVID-19 itself.

Screen-Shot-2020-12-08-at-12.41.24-PM.png

That’s right, as CNN reported on Friday, Americans shouldn’t be alarmed if people start dying after receiving their doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.

In the CNN article on the COVID vaccine rollout, the outlet says Americans shouldn’t be worried if people start dying after taking the vaccine because “deaths may occur that won’t necessarily have anything to do with the vaccine.”

But all deaths occurring after an individual tests positive for COVID are counted as COVID deaths?

On Tuesday, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulators revealed four people who got Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine during its trial have since developed Bell’s palsy.

The smartphone COVID-tracking app V-SAFE will be used by the CDC to monitor vaccine recipients for any health problems through daily text messages and online surveys in the first week after a person receives the vaccine and then weekly thereafter for six weeks.

The data collected by V-SAFE will be delivered to DSHS, and any serious side effects reported through the app could trigger a follow-up call from VAERS.

A member of the Vaccine Safety Team on the CDC’s COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force named Tom Shimabukuro said last week, “It’s going to start collecting data immediately on day zero, and collects data out to 12 months after the second vaccination.”

There are worries that the data collected could be vulnerable to hackers, and The Verge claims, “The anti-vaccine movement organizes online, and officials worry those groups could flood the system.”

So, if there are insane amounts of adverse-reactions being reported, the government is preparing to blame “anti-vaccine” activists for “flooding the system.”

The Washington Post reports, “The technology is raising red flags for some health and technology experts, who say hackers or anti-vaccine activists may be able to access the software to create false or misleading reports. Officials’ unease is acute because vaccine hesitancy, stoked by a well-funded anti-vaccine movement that makes prolific use of social and other media, is expected to be a central obstacle to the widespread immunization required to end the pandemic.”

The state of Texas announced Monday that it will be employing both VAERS and V-SAFE.

California Governor Gavin Newsom announced on Monday a partnership with Google and Apple to track COVID exposure in the Golden State.

“Starting Thursday, you can opt in to get push notifications on your phone if you have been exposed to COVID-19. This is 100% private & secure,” he told Californians.

NEW: CA has partnered with @Google and @Apple to launch a #COVID19 exposure notification app, CA Notify.

Starting Thursday, you can opt in to get push notifications on your phone if you have been exposed to COVID-19.

upload_2020-12-8_15-2-32.png

This is 100% private & secure

Attachments

• upload_2020-12-8_15-0-7.png
    upload_2020-12-8_15-0-7.png
    82 KB · Views: 0
  • upload_2020-12-8_15-1-0.png
    upload_2020-12-8_15-1-0.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Prayer Warrior

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FDA Says 2 Participants In Pfizer COVID Vaccine Trial Have Died
by ZeroHedge

December 8th 2020, 2:32 pm

With the FDA expected to grant emergency-use approval for the Pfizer-BionTech COVID vaccine Thursday after releasing a preliminary assessment of the trial data that the panel will use to assess the drug earlier today, the agency has admitted Tuesday that two participants in the Phase 3 trials have died. One of them was immunocompromised, according to the Jerusalem Post, citing data released earlier.

The FDA is expected to release two separate assessments of the trial data before a panel of experts meets to review the data and either approve Pfizer’s request for emergency approval, or deny it.

This also comes after the FDA warned of a “severe averse reaction” frequently seen in patients after taking the second dose.

In the US, there has been at least one other trial participant who reportedly died not long after receiving the second dose. The participant in that case was a priest in Philadelphia who participated in the Moderna trial. In the UK, two patients were seriously sickened during the trial of the AstraZeneca-Oxford vaccine (though Oxford later said the illnesses had nothing to do with the trial). While In Brazil, authorities briefly halted a trial of Sinovac’s experimental COVID vaccine after a participant died.

Israel has purchased 8 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine (enough to vaccinate 4 million people), and while some health officials have suggested that vaccinations could begin as soon as the doses arrive, Health Ministry director-general Chezy Levy told the JPost that beginning vaccination in any place ahead of FDA approval was forbidden.

To be sure, it’s unclear whether the participants who died succumbed to vaccine-related complications, or whether they even received a vaccine at all (they could have received a placebo). In the UK, which innoculated the first patients under the ’emergency use’ approval on Tuesday, a 90-year-old grandmother and 81-year-old man named “William Shakespeare” were among the first patients to receive the vaccine.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...a fake "vaccine" for a fake "virus" ....and this ain't fake news! ...your favorite man is endorsing it.... I guess most of y'all will line up for it since your god says it's good.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FunVax - to KILL the 'God' Gene....transforming a 'religious' person into a 'normal' person according to a CIA spokeperson in a Pentagon briefing..

AstraZeneca revealed details of its large coronavirus vaccine trials on Saturday, the third in a wave of rare disclosures by drug companies under pressure to be more transparent about how they are testing products that are the world’s best hope for ending the pandemic.

The release comes after a second vaccine test volunteer “Developed neurological problems.” According to sources who claim to be familiar with the vaccine trials, the second volunteer suddenly started saying “They’ve killed God; I can’t feel God anymore – my Soul is dead” after the vaccine.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So those getting turned away from the hospital are just fake dying of a fake virus eh?
And the doctors and nurses are just too busy working on fake patients...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...a fake "vaccine" for a fake "virus" ....and this ain't fake news! ...your favorite man is endorsing it.... I guess most of y'all will line up for it since your god says it's good.

You know my wife and I will never take any vaccine, period, especially of this cellular level/gene modification designer variety. She takes life saving anti-seizure pills. If the doctor denies her these pills in the future because she refuses to take these vaccines, she is committed to finding other means, natural ways to maintain her health. I concur and support her 100 percent.

I agree, these vaccines do nothing to affect or remedy a 99+% fake or artificial virus. They are supplying poisons to manipulate your cells and its DNA..and more. They will target specific regions of the brain, if not in this batch, then later ones, to turn on or off critical areas, and then implant other artificial chemicals and nano intelligent particles throughout the body..there is no 'flush out' natural process or remedy....you have been/or soon will be completely genetically modified for good...

This is the objective, to get these poisons into your body to become a controlled GMO....and using the fear of this fake virus with the fake cases as infections etc. with the masks and the lockdowns as effective distractions until they reach this overall goal...we still have 5 more years to endure this sheer evil.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FunVax - to KILL the 'God' Gene....transforming a 'religious' person into a 'normal' person according to a CIA spokeperson in a Pentagon briefing..

AstraZeneca revealed details of its large coronavirus vaccine trials on Saturday, the third in a wave of rare disclosures by drug companies under pressure to be more transparent about how they are testing products that are the world’s best hope for ending the pandemic.

The release comes after a second vaccine test volunteer “Developed neurological problems.” According to sources who claim to be familiar with the vaccine trials, the second volunteer suddenly started saying “They’ve killed God; I can’t feel God anymore – my Soul is dead” after the vaccine.

I remember a few years back hearing a police officer, I believe it was, warning people about the coming militarizing of the polkce force and the forced "vaccinations" coming that would kill the ability to feel God. Is that what you posted? I didn't listen yet.
He said that travel would be shut down and they'd be pulling over vehicles checking to make sure people had their vaccinations.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK

There was a walmart employee last year just before Covid was a thing who reported that his employers were instructing them to throw away all the seed packets. Perfectly good seeds ....

After the "pandemic" became a thing and everyone was faced with "food shortages" ...starting to look into growing their own food ....then, it made sense. ALL of this is planned out. People who were looking for seeds were faced with "shortages." And the thing is, there wasn't truly a seed shortage ...big stores that are controlled by NWO bigwigs are chunking seeds and that puts more pressure of other companies who legitimately have sold out over and over because more people are coming to them.to purchase seeds.

I always knew about the NWO store (walmart) and hate going there. I don't go unless I really need to. I try to do most of my shopping elsewhere. But that's another thing that's happening....hundreds of well known big chain stores are "bankrupting." I sincerely doubt that is true. I believe they're being bought out by higher ups who are giving them ultimatums and/or "rewards" behind the scenes. With you know who in office and our economy was supposedly so great ...there's no reason all these big time businesses should be going bankrupt. I believe that pretty soon, wally world and Amazon will be all that's left. Easier to control and police. I could be wrong.

As a survivor of SRA/MK, walmart has been a dangerous place for me. And I know of other survivors who have said the same. They have ways of monitoring and knowing who is there....cuing and accessing is quite easy in these locations. It happened to me and my oldest daughter on her 13th birthday (several years back). I was abducted inside the store and threatened. My kids knew what to look for, as we were constantly stalked in that particular store ....again, because they have implemented high tech surveillance for longer than the public realizes.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember a few years back hearing a police officer, I believe it was, warning people about the coming militarizing of the polkce force and the forced "vaccinations" coming that would kill the ability to feel God. Is that what you posted? I didn't listen yet.
He said that travel would be shut down and they'd be pulling over vehicles checking to make sure people had their vaccinations.
Yeh that clip is about the use of these vaccines on Muslims and 'terrorist' Arabs etc... and they have over the years said this clip was fake....not!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Man, I was agreeing with you until you got to the part about Trump being a god. I don’t think he’s a god at all! You shouldn’t either. ;)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man, I was agreeing with you until you got to the part about Trump being a god. I don’t think he’s a god at all! You shouldn’t either. ;)
You know I never did. But I do see him as a (little "g") god for many Christians who have exchanged the true gospel for another gospel that says you can enter the kingdom another way (without repentance/denying the Savior).

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know I never did. But I do see him as a (little "g") god for many Christians who have exchanged the true gospel for another gospel that says you can enter the kingdom another way (without repentance/denying the Savior).
No, I know you don’t. My winky shows this. But I don’t know any Christians who see him as any kind of god. Quite the opposite, so let’s just stop exaggerating about this, okay sister?? :) :) :)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I know you don’t. My winky shows this. But I don’t know any Christians who see him as any kind of god. Quite the opposite, so let’s just stop exaggerating about this, okay sister?? :) :) :)
I'm not exaggerating at all. I have seen it and witnessed the exchange happening. I stand by what I said. But I don't want any strife between you and I. ❤

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

If Trump was against the so called Vaccine, you could just see the headlines now, not to mention all the rest that would be attacking him.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Police in QLD Australia all have had to have just the common wog jab every year, they can not opt out of even such. so I would think that the so called vaccination jab would be the same when it comes here.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not exaggerating at all. I have seen it and witnessed the exchange happening. I stand by what I said. But I don't want any strife between you and I. ❤
I fully agree that strife between you and me would be a problem. Blessings to you, my sister! :)

BTW, I am completely against Trump pushing this vaccine.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vaccine Whistleblower Found Dead After Saying She’d Never Commit Suicide

A renowned whistleblower of Big Pharma and vaccines has been found dead roughly a year after she released a public statement saying she’d never commit suicide.

Vaccine Whistleblower Found Dead After Saying She’d Never Commit Suicide

The body of Brandy Vaughan, former pharmaceutical insider and ex-Merck sales executive, was discovered by her nine-year-old son earlier this week, according to reports.

The cause of death is currently unknown.

“I’ve NEVER had any thoughts of taking my own life, not once, ever. Even before I had my son,” said Vaughan in a Facebook statement from last December. “I have a huge mission in this life. Even when they make it very difficult and scary, I would NEVER take my own life. Period.”

“I have NEVER been on an anti-depressant nor been diagnosed as depressed – don’t believe it if you ever hear anything like this.”

Additionally, healthnutnews.com is reporting Vaughan made it clear that if anything happened to her it would most likely be homicide.

Please take a moment to watch and share Vaughan’s appearances on Infowars.com back in 2015:

Also in 2015, Vaughan had created LearnTheRisk.org to educate people on the dangers of pharmaceutical products, vaccines and unnecessary medical treatments.

Moreover, watch this resurfaced video of Vaughan describing the intimidation attacks she endured during her activist work:

Vaughan’s Facebook statement from December 2019 can be found below:

upload_2020-12-9_19-47-48.png

The Bill Gates Is Evil channel is now live on Banned.Video where you can watch & share videos on vaccines and Big Pharma like this one:

Dr. Roberto Petrella breaks down how COVID-19 is part of a depopulation plan.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You know my wife and I will never take any vaccine, period, especially of this cellular level/gene modification designer variety. She takes life saving anti-seizure pills. If the doctor denies her these pills in the future because she refuses to take these vaccines, she is committed to finding other means, natural ways to maintain her health. I concur and support her 100 percent.

I agree, these vaccines do nothing to affect or remedy a 99+% fake or artificial virus. They are supplying poisons to manipulate your cells and its DNA..and more. They will target specific regions of the brain, if not in this batch, then later ones, to turn on or off critical areas, and then implant other artificial chemicals and nano intelligent particles throughout the body..there is no 'flush out' natural process or remedy....you have been/or soon will be completely genetically modified for good...

This is the objective, to get these poisons into your body to become a controlled GMO....and using the fear of this fake virus with the fake cases as infections etc. with the masks and the lockdowns as effective distractions until they reach this overall goal...we still have 5 more years to endure this sheer evil.
I have seen with people who have taken drugs like Speed and ICE etc that once they were people who could once think for themselves, but now they can not function as they once did on logical issues so much, it's as tho they are very brain dead in that area, what they are doing is going along with what is peddled by the media, supporting every stupid subject swallowing it full on, it's like it's to hard for them to deal with such things and so they just take the easy road, as not to be seen out of line with such.
I though at first maybe it's the 3rd rate crappy cheap type of toxic fluoride our idiot government put in the water, The Nazis used this crap in the prison camps to dope them down making them more easy to control.
Now the 3 of them i know do not have town water they have rain water tanks and they never drink town water ever.

Looking into Teeth cavity products we can see how bad that the Silver fillings could be to ones health because of mercury leaching out over the years and now as to the plastic type fillings their are different types of them and some look like they leach out the plastic more so and this is adding to making men less manly, not to mention the plastics we are eating and drinking out of all do the same, this type of toxins is building up in our body's over the years.

I went to a new dentist and just had a tooth filled last week and boy did it stink of toxic plastic for say 24hrs, I have been with one dentist from 1990 and never did his plastic fillings smell at all. the only reason why I have changed is it's a 2hr drive to go see him and get back and It can be a pain with traffic getting their on time so I would give an extra hour to get their.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
US & UK Roll Out Tech To Track “High Volumes” of Adverse Reactions To COVID Vaccines
by Kelen McBreen
America’s CDC and the UK’s MHRA are both introducing technology that contacts individuals who receive COVID-19 vaccinations to collect data on adverse reactions, including death.

The British tool, created by Genpact UK, is an AI system developed to sort through an expected high volume of reports of adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines.

This is not an opinion, as the official £1.5m government contract states, “The MHRA urgently seeks an Artificial Intelligence (AI) software tool to process the expected high volume of Covid-19 vaccine Adverse Drug Reaction (ADRs) and ensure that no details from the ADRs’ reaction text are missed.”

“It is not possible to retrofit the MHRA’s legacy systems to handle the volume of ADRs that will be generated by a Covid-19 vaccine,” the contract continues. “Therefore, if the MHRA does not implement the AI tool, it will be unable to process these ADRs effectively. This will hinder its ability to rapidly identify any potential safety issues with the Covid-19 vaccine and represents a direct threat to patient life and public health.”

MHRA expects there could be 50,000 to 100,000 reports of suspicious side effects for every 100 million doses injected.

Meanwhile, back in the States, a smartphone tool called V-SAFE is being introduced by the CDC, and the DSHS will be employing the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

V-SAFE is a smartphone-based active surveillance program specifically made for COVID-19 and VAERS is the U.S. early warning safety monitoring system.

The CDC website for VAERS explains they are preparing for all 320 million Americans to be monitored for safety.

VAERS will process reports of COVID-19 vaccine-related deaths in one day, with “serious” adverse reaction responses taking three days and “non-serious” reactions taking five days to respond to.

Screen-Shot-2020-12-08-at-12.37.35-PM.png

The following screenshot is a list of preliminary COVID-19 vaccine adverse-reactions expected by the American government, including death and COVID-19 itself.

Screen-Shot-2020-12-08-at-12.41.24-PM.png

That’s right, as CNN reported on Friday, Americans shouldn’t be alarmed if people start dying after receiving their doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.

In the CNN article on the COVID vaccine rollout, the outlet says Americans shouldn’t be worried if people start dying after taking the vaccine because “deaths may occur that won’t necessarily have anything to do with the vaccine.”

But all deaths occurring after an individual tests positive for COVID are counted as COVID deaths?

On Tuesday, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulators revealed four people who got Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine during its trial have since developed Bell’s palsy.

The smartphone COVID-tracking app V-SAFE will be used by the CDC to monitor vaccine recipients for any health problems through daily text messages and online surveys in the first week after a person receives the vaccine and then weekly thereafter for six weeks.

The data collected by V-SAFE will be delivered to DSHS, and any serious side effects reported through the app could trigger a follow-up call from VAERS.

A member of the Vaccine Safety Team on the CDC’s COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force named Tom Shimabukuro said last week, “It’s going to start collecting data immediately on day zero, and collects data out to 12 months after the second vaccination.”

There are worries that the data collected could be vulnerable to hackers, and The Verge claims, “The anti-vaccine movement organizes online, and officials worry those groups could flood the system.”

So, if there are insane amounts of adverse-reactions being reported, the government is preparing to blame “anti-vaccine” activists for “flooding the system.”

The Washington Post reports, “The technology is raising red flags for some health and technology experts, who say hackers or anti-vaccine activists may be able to access the software to create false or misleading reports. Officials’ unease is acute because vaccine hesitancy, stoked by a well-funded anti-vaccine movement that makes prolific use of social and other media, is expected to be a central obstacle to the widespread immunization required to end the pandemic.”

The state of Texas announced Monday that it will be employing both VAERS and V-SAFE.

California Governor Gavin Newsom announced on Monday a partnership with Google and Apple to track COVID exposure in the Golden State.

“Starting Thursday, you can opt in to get push notifications on your phone if you have been exposed to COVID-19. This is 100% private & secure,” he told Californians.

NEW: CA has partnered with @Google and @Apple to launch a #COVID19 exposure notification app, CA Notify.

Starting Thursday, you can opt in to get push notifications on your phone if you have been exposed to COVID-19.

View attachment 12007

This is 100% private & secure
Great post! Thanks for all the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.