Masonic Cults/Freemasons

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Charlies Angel

May 23, 2008
I'm not sure where to post this but my husband and I were surfing around the net and found information on "Masonic Cults" also known as "Freemasons". I found the information quite disturbing and was wondering if any of you have researched the matter or know any information? From what I have understood so far is that mainly high officials with money are in this "group" such as John Kerry, George Bush, John F. Kennedy (not sure but some believe his assassination was some how linked together with the group) , and Franklin D. Roosevelt. On the back of the dollar there is a pyramid with the eye and according to some sites I've looked at that symbol is satanic. There are also other symbols that are related to group such as the anti-Christ cross. I'm just curious because associated with this group is the new world order and the people in the highest levels worship satan. Anymore information would be great!