Matthew 25:31-40 let me hear from U

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MTPockets

Aug 4, 2012
Hi! Rex
I was investigating what you might have meant by your questions to a previous comment which I made to a Thread concerning the baptism in the Holy Spirit. While viewing your Profile during my trying to figure out where you might be coming from, I stumbled into this question of yours.
The quick answer is:
Yes, there are two so-called 'groups' of persons addressed with your stated scriptures (Matthew 25:31-40).
The "blessed of My Father" are those who have accepted the "principles of the doctrine of Christ" and the "My brethern" are those who have decidedly chosen to "go on unto perfection", (Hebrews 6:1).
Simply put: between those who follow after the gospel ABOUT Jesus and those who follow after the gospel OF Jesus.
It is knowledge about the gospel OF Jesus - the gospel of the Kingdom - which enables every Christian to fulfill the ultimate intents and purposes of God for their lives.
In a nutshell, the distinction is seen between those seeking the revelation of Jesus in THE flesh and those seeking His revelation in THEIR flesh.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
I don't disagree with your post, but hind sight is 20-20 or it should be

I was simply asking you to support your statement in that thread.
John Zain never tires of the same topic and subject.
I believe in tongues but I don't perhaps believe as you and he do.

BTW Im simply doing what were all called to do
Test the spirits

I see your doing the same

We all make mistakes I don't expect you to defend your statement, I won't pursue the issue.
Unless you chose to reply to it directly.

I liked your post in the trinity thread

1 Cor 4:6