* May Peace Bless *

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SoO0...,

I Have Discovered Thus Forum.
Upon The Gracious Divine Pure Light Of Absolute Truth.

Perhaps A Blessing Within The Endless Cycle Of Life Within Everlasting Sacred Life.
As The Blissful Warm Greeting Of A Daydreaming Sun Envelops The Honest Whisper Of Sleeping Dreams.

Either Way, I Hope To Share My Wanderings To Anyone Interested In What I Hold Close To My Hidden Heart.
Feel Free To Say Hello As I Give Wonder Toward A God That Sends Hope, Love, And!, Peace To Those Still Lost.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Forever True, Friend's. . . :100::house::100:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SoO0...,

I Have Discovered Thus Forum.
Upon The Gracious Divine Pure Light Of Absolute Truth.

Perhaps A Blessing Within The Endless Cycle Of Life Within Everlasting Sacred Life.
As The Blissful Warm Greeting Of A Daydreaming Sun Envelops The Honest Whisper Of Sleeping Dreams.

Either Way, I Hope To Share My Wanderings To Anyone Interested In What I Hold Close To My Hidden Heart.
Feel Free To Say Hello As I Give Wonder Toward A God That Sends Hope, Love, And!, Peace To Those Still Lost.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Welcome to the forum.

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm. . .

Thank You: @amadeus.
I Completely Appreciate Your Invitation To Discussion.

I Have Learned Within My Personal Study Of Righteous Enlightenment That Christ Is Eternal & Forever.
May His Peaceful Touch Of True Salvation Discover The Spark Upon The Energetic Aura Of Your Soul's Speaking Pulse.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,